Wednesday 26 January 2011

Oh so Suggestive

Just finished watching 'YES, Man' starring Jim Carrey.

It was quite funny.

Today was good, I gave someone a lesson in basic Japanese and for some reason my accent and pronunciation was better than usual.

I just think maybe I do things better when I'm not with my family so that when I say I'm pretty good at something they will never believe me and it ends up being this dreadful vicious cycle.

I was also invited for a trip to Barcelona today,

it was like....

'Would you come to Barcelona with us Minnie?'


Me -
'No'


and that was that.

I was also invited to London too, which I declined as well, not because I wouldn't like to go, but there is no one to go with so meh....I'm not that fussed about London....it has shops and old buildings and a palace...meh, been there, done that.

Ok you know those moments when you hear a certain tone in someones voice that makes you wonder what they actually mean.

for example when you hear someone talking about the person you like, but there is something in their voice that makes you wonder if they like him too??

WHICH IS REALLY SCARY!!!

I was just thinking about it and wishing I could REALLY read into voice tone and body language...I't would be so revealing.

Its really quite awful when someone you know likes the same person as you do. And you can tell they do, but they have no idea that you do, because you are so darn awesome at hiding the fact.

It once happened to me, but the guy actually sort of clicked with my friend and I was so cut up. It was difficult to even be in the same room as them...because I liked them both a lot and I wasn't jealous...just had that pitiful ache. Maybe that's why I cover how I feel a lot.

It's terrible...something along those lines happened today...well I mean about the voice tone...not the whole I like someone who a friend likes - I'm pretty pro at handling that kind of shizz now, not that it still isn't painful...but yeah, it was more about work...but I couldn't quite catch if there was a secondary meaning to what they were saying because of the way they said it...It annoyed me a bit.

I better sleep now anyway,

sorry this has been so short...half way through writing this I got into a really interesting and funny convo so I got kind of distracted and now its a bit late to write more.

I love you all LOTS N LOTS N LOTS!!!

From Minnnnehhhh

4 comments:

  1. You should have went to Barcelona you idiot, Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care about Barcelona and I wouldn't care if I never went in my entire life and I have prior commitments which I will enjoy far more than some rubbish trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you judge a place when you haven't even been there, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When did I judge it??? All I did was show my lack of interest in it. I said the trip was rubbish, not because of the place, but because I know who else is going :D

    ReplyDelete