Friday 28 January 2011

Forever isn't Long at all, When I'm With You

The Proposal is SUCH a good movie, not your average chick flick...and I kind of like the way the main guy does not end up being a squashed cabbage leaf weakling and how the main girl doesn't always try and be strong all the time....i's nice.

I was just thinking how hard it is to constantly keep being strong...it's nice to have people you don't have to act in front of.

It's not like you are lying, but its just nice, every once in a while, not to have to try.

Anyway FRIDAY IS OVER!!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Is it just me or has this week just flown by so fast??? Its like a jet plane on an upper, LMAO (What? its late, I'm allowed to laugh at stupid things).

It's ridiculously late, but I don't care eh eh eh eh eh, because I can get up at whatever time I want tomorrow so muuuaaahhaa HA!

I'm staying here for an extra week, because I feel like I can help more and then I will zoooom off home and kiss my doggy's head!!!

You know what's been bugging me recently??? How loads of girls think its so cool and hilarious to be crude and shizz. I don't get how constantly going on about sexual innuendo's and male body parts continues being funny after the first five minutes.

It's so lame and retarded...but maybe I'm just being tight because I am into the preservation of innocence, but really?? Is it really necessary to talk so ugly?

There is such a fine line between appreciating how good someone looks, having A JOKE and talking about someone in a way that it completely violates who that person really is.

COME ON LADIES (oh wait 'Ladies' is the wrong word...I mean 'silly stupid ignorant girls')...if someone talked about you like that, you would file a complaint for sexual harassment. Unless of course you are one of those poor souls who will let anyone say anything about you.

Anyway...the crude talking is getting boring and is soooo mind numbing and dumb....where did all the intelligent people go?

So yus, that's what has been bugging me LOLOLOL

My feet are so cold and I need to wash some clothes tomorrow - I just thought you should know this.

Two of the girls have gone away this weekend, so the house is SOOOO quiet. They are the two I get along with the most as well haha...I get along with everyone else too....but us three kind of clicked pretty much straight away, we have a lot in common. One of them has gone to Scotland for the weekend and the other has gone to see her family in Devon...she has 12 siblings, isn't that insane?

G-Ri is my OTP you know...they are so adorbs, how can you not love them??? Sorry for being so random. Blame tumblr for spamming me with cute GD reactions to the Maknae.

I saw a picture of one of my childhood friends earlier, it was really shocking to see how he is now...it made me sad...its funny how things turn out isn't it?

I wonder how things will turn out for me?

I wonder if my toes will fall off from being so cold?

And now I shall do this quiz and then sleep -

Your full name without repeating any letters:

Mine Davs

Your date of birth without repeating any numbers:

21/05/88

FIVE things you wish you could say to FIVE different people right now:

1. Thank you for everything
2. You are someone I look up to (LOL I look up to most people...so small)
3. I'd rather you didn't lie
4. You stupid hypocrite
5. I miss you

SIX things about yourself

1. I read childrens books more than ones for my age group
2. I like romantic stories that have painfully unlikely pairings
3. I've never dyed my hair and don't ever want to
4. I don't lie often, not because I'm incredibly moral, but because I'm too lazy to make anything up.
5. I get very heartburn and stomach pains when I'm stressed
6. I love chicken biriyani

THREE things that set you apart from other girls/boys:

1. I don't mind sleeping on the floor.
2. I'm not scared of cockroaches
3. I never blowdry my hair

SEVEN ways to win your heart:

1. Love my dog
2. Make me sjsdhfkjsddjfhsjdkh - this includes laughing and 'squee-ing'
3. Believe in God
4. Don't be an attention seeker
5. Like Star Wars
6. RESPECT
7. Just be you and if I like it then I like it

FOUR things you do before you fall asleep:

1. Pee
2. Brush teeth
3. Read Bible
4. Write Blog

FOUR things you see right now:

1. My laptop
2. My backpack
3. My suitcase
4. My Bible

THREE songs that you’ve been listening to lately:

Somewhere only we Know - keane
Run - snow patrol
Only Look at Me - Taeyang


TWO things you want to do before you die:

1. Travel the world
2. Love lots of people

ONE confession:

Todavio te amo, idiota.

-------------

Now I will go and get tons of sleep,

NIGHT!!!

Love Min

No comments:

Post a Comment