Friday 14 January 2011

It's more Fun to be a Pirate...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It feels like heaven to be typing on a keyboard again....I don't exactly know what heaven feels like...but I'm definitely sure would you have free hands to type there.

I'm at grandmas at the moment using her wireless.

I tried getting on msn, but I think my lappy is spazzing out because its online..updating itself and all that jazz...so its making msn lag.

Its quite late anyway, and I'm pretty sure there will be no beloveds online just yet anyway.

I can't wait to wash my hair tomorrow. You see, the hairdresser straightened it after it was cut, so I've not actually seen it how it will look naturally.

It may be HIDEOUS!

Ok lets see then.

I have to remember what I have done the past few weeks.

OH OH OH HOH OHH

I went to see 'The Voyage of the Dawn Treader'

It was a really good movie, but Sarah kept looking at me during the film, to see if I'd noticed the parts where Ben was looking extremely fine-ness...I just nodded at her all-knowingly and continued watching.

Allthough there was one particular moment where he looked so hot I almost had to bite my hand so that I could contain a squeal.

...I didn't just go see it because of Ben though...lmao...I actually love the book....I'm not even lying.

The cinema we went to was on Salford Quays and had a huge glass window in the entranceway with a full on view of the front of old Trafford, it was gorgeous.

Me and Sarah and dad were getting all spazzy about it and mum and grandma were just all,

'Shall we go naw?'


They don't really understand the epicness of Old Trafford-ness.

I wont be going back home now for another two weeks. On Sunday I'm getting the train to a place called Swindon where I will be working for a fortnight.

It's in the South of England.

I will probably get homesick too...and miss my dog like madly...oh...and my family too LOLOLOL.

but no, I think I will have fun. I will get so spend some time with friends I've not seen in a while.

I should probably contact them tomorrow so they know what time to pick me up from the train station on Sunday.

I'm too tired to even think about it at the moment.

I had a dream about my friends in primary school last night

I dreamt that I went to visit them now...and was all sorry towards them because I told them that I would keep in contact and had not been to visit them since we were 12.

They were all like 'na man, its fine' and everything was cool.

but the dream brought back a whole lot of memories that I'd forgotten about.

Like shizzloads of memories just flooded back and it was all pretty crazy.

Like how I had a huge crush on Keanu Reeves when I was about 6.

And how my friends all thought I was the boss because I could draw horses.

And how my best friends twin brother revealed his little peeper to me one day when I was at her house...he was wearing his batman suit...maybe this is why I prefer superman...I wonder if he remembers that he did that?

And how I got this kid called Martin who was a year below me to follow me around like a lil puppy...My friend had one called Simon LOOOoOOL

Mine was cuter though...

How I was the first girl in my class to get my ears pierced and yet I only wore one in my left ear because I was a tomboy.

How we used to bury dead bumble bees in the dust that collected in the corners outside the school building.

How we used to drink half a pint bottles of milk at first break time with red straws.

How I used to get a full pint because my friends bro (the flasher) used to give me his...he used to butter my toast for me too...hmmmm.

How I loved to ice skate and roller blade....

How I used to find it fun to find the steepest hill...wear one roller blade...and then push off down the hill on one foot.

How it was a miracle I never died or broke bones.

How all my friends were jealous cos I had a baby sister and I was all U_U 'yeahh bro s'cool shizz having baby sisters'

How I used to climb trees and climb on my neighbours garage roof. And how my friend tried it, but then couldn't get down and had to be rescued.

How I thought of the name of my Budgie while sitting on my bike...I called him 'Peter'.

How I had a snail called 'Sammy'

How I knocked an old lady over when I was riding my bike and she called me a 'Stupid Girl'...LMAO

.....

Yeap...a dream, helped me remember all that..I'm such a weirdo LOLOL

I really hope our internet is fixed before Big Bang come back.

Actually, I will be away on the 1st of February, but hopefully I will be able to join in the celebrations somehow.

*sigh*

As far as being a fangirl crazy VIP is concerned, I've missed shizzloads...it's quite depressing.

I have to make up for all this somehow...when I'm back online I need like a full day to catch up hahaha.

My dog is snoring like crazy. It's completely adorable.

I'm just so sfkhsdkjfhksyuwigbfsldifhohsdkf at the moment. Maybe it's because I'm sleepy and SO WARM.

The fire is SO WARM.

Every time I sleep in this room I have a inner fear that I will die from gas fumed.

Its 1:11am...that is ridiculous...I've not stayed up this late for weeks.

You know what is funny?

The quote 'Out of sight, Out of Mind' does not describe how I feel one bit.

In fact, it's the very opposite.

I even have to TRY to NOT think about someone at all.

And also I find that time does weird things...you know like you remember something...something that should make you explode with anger and bitterness and deep hatred...but yet you smile like a complete lunatic and instead of getting angry you feel all dkfjslkdfjirfelrkfjkjf and soft and fluffy and warm feelings.

Its an extremely terrible and scary thing.

You know what is even weirder?

Handsome and talented strangers can't even distract you from these feelings.

Actually...you don't even care a tiny bit for anyone else.

ITS STRANGE!

Isn't it?

Ait...I have no idea how this must read...I realize I am completely over-tired and when I read it again when I wake up it may look like madness and insanity.

But but but but I AM OVERCOME!!!

I should sleep.

Goodnight Dears,

Love Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment