Monday 24 January 2011

Two Can be as Bad as One - Its the Loneliest Number Since the Number One

I'm lying in my weird 'blog writing' position again...which is utterly uncomfortable in every way. leaped forward

And yet...Im not moving...how strange.

Well anyway, today has been really great...I KNOW!!! Im saying a Monday is great!! but it honestly has been.

Work was sooooooo progressive it leaped forward a great deal and its nice to see that when you are planning an event...its nice to have that bit of vision.

And I managed to have this inspired idea about how the stage design could be and people seemed to like what I envisioned, so maybe it will be used which is pretty groovy.

This weird taste keeps coming in my mouth recently....like Ive burned my tongue or something, but I can't recall that I have. MAYYBBEEE its the toothpaste Im using.

Darn it I love Changmin (dbsk version) he is such a babe...I dunno...sometimes I feel very strongly about him...not like I do about GD...but I still feel an affinity with him HAHAHHAHAH.

I love using not-commonly used words sometimes, It makes me feel so clever.

I just saw this on tumbler -

'I love Bonamana is banned from being listened to in China'


Which is a positive about going to China in my opinion...I reeeeeally dislike that song.

Ahhh Im sorry If Im writing a little randomly and jumpy. I am a bit tired. The girls and I were invited out tonight to watch a movie at someones house, but we decided to just chill here instead and I believe it was the right choice.

I had a great chat with YJ eonnie about millions of different things. We were talking about the KPOP fandom and how there are some FREAKING WEIRDO fans out there who say kpop is their whole lives and shizz. Anyway, we came to the conclusion that the best thing that we ever gained from our love of kpop was finding each other and Mico and all the other first gens who we completely adore (I could list names, but if they read this they would know exactly who they are).

OMG the door must have not been shut properly and it just clicked closed and scared the living daylights out of me! hahahah Thinks keep making me jump recently.

And the other day I woke up to find a dead fly on my pillow...I'm not sure what that means....It may have just landed on my pillow and died OR maybe I crushed it with my head. In any case I should have probably been grossed out, but I just removed it as if it were a normal thing to find something dead by my face when I wake up.

Thinking back, I'm glad no-one shares this room with me or else they would expect my reaction to be a little more horrified.

I guess I just don't get crazy about shizz like that...I could think of worse things that could be on my pillow when I wake up.....I can think of better things too kekekkeekeke....sorry.....*ashamed*

Ok funny little story time....I told my sister this earlier but I'm sure she wont mind reading it again, if she even reads this at all.

The other day we all decided to watch a movie and we were waiting for this guy to come over cos he wanted to watch it with us.

Anyway, everyone decided that my room would be the best room to watch it in, since I have a sofa in here and a lil table that we could set the laptop and speakers up on.

Anyway, we were all chatting and then I decided I better clear my room a bit so people could come up.

The girls were like
'YEAH YOU BETTER HIDE YOUR UNDIES AND BRAS AWAY COS DAVID IS COMING TOO.'


and I was just lolling, then suddenly our boss/owner if this house pipes up and goes,

'NO, DON'T HIDE THEM, LEAVE THEM OUT - FREEDOM'


It was too hilarious for words...makes me wonder what kind of place have I actually come too XDDDD

She was only joking, but its funny of her to say it in the first place.

I guess it would seem more funny if you actually knew her or of her...you just wouldn't expect it.

Poo, the net connection here is being a little bit scabby. I hope it fixes itself enough just so I can post it hHAHAHA.

Well I better sleep now. Got another dayful of shizz we have to work on tomorrow.

Oh yeah! This event we are doing will be streamed on a webcam during the night rallies so if you are interested I will post the link here and you can watch and see how we managed XD

You'll probably see me on the stage too making an embarrassment out of myself like last yeah so LMAO...maybe I will regret posting the link here after all.

Anyway..BEDTIMES!

Goodnight Dearest Darlings,

Love From Min

P.S. One of my friends on FB has a cat called Luffy and now I have pet name envy....she totally plagiarised my boyfriends name XDDD

Night

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! A LIVE BROADCAST!!!! I hope I dont have class during those days!!!!

    I LOVE IT !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be so lush if you could watch it!!!! askjhdkajshdkjahsd I'd be so spazzy knowing you were attending haha

    ReplyDelete