Monday 17 January 2011

Destination

I can honestly say I am beat!

BUTTTT soooo comfy!

I've come to live in a place I've never been to, in a house full of people I don't know very well...and have yet to get to know me...properly.

but but but, I'm SO comfy and relaxed here and its GREAT.

The train ride was a success...obviously...though I did manage to have a slight panic attack at one stage and had to remove my hoodie so I could cool off.

I think it's because we were near Birmingham....I really nothing that city....it's probably because of the IRRITATING accent.

But I was fine and all though, the train was 30 minutes late and was redirected and a few other hiccups I did actually manage to get here and I thank God for that...because I am a complete noob on my own and I would so be on the Orient Express to Timbuktu by now or something.

The people here are easy to get along with too...they have that same magic that my first gens will have when I meet them XD

You know...you just say, hi and you know from minute 1 you are part of the family.

I'm thankful for that, because there is nothing worse than being far from home with people who you don't feel comfortable with.

I'm also looking forward to observing everyone...I'm totally happy already with what I've seen.

The conversations are the best.

The lady who's house I'm staying at says to another girl.

'I've noticed you've started wearing shorter skirts to work again...I'm so glad.'


LMAO!!!

I could write an epic novel about it.

Best of all..the teabags they buy are like the shizzle...it was something I was concerned about, but no....the tea here is delicious.

I've also been labelled the 'Girl from the North'

and at dinner someone said,

'There's only really two English people here, two welsh, one spanish and one hunagrian...Minnie isn't real English cos she's northern.'


It's amazing

XD

If you lived in England you would understand that the North and South are two very different places...so there is lots of jokage about it.

I have to add though...the North has Manchester United.....so nuff said hahaha

Ah anyway, I have to be up fairly early tomorrow to 'write e-mails to the government.'

So I better try and get some sleep.

We all know how it works....if I sleep well the first night, I'm well comfy here :D

All could think on the train was,

'You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together. '


It made the journey a lot more romantic and edgy LOLOL

Good Night my very beloveds

Love From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment