Sunday 2 January 2011

Frozen

I'm being nagged at the moment...I wonder why people decide to nag other people at the absolute wrong times.

For example, in the middle of the night, or when travelling, or when the receiver of the nagging is ill or in a REALLY atrocious mood.

Why can't people decide to give 'motivational advice' when the other person is ready to receive it...or as Captain G Sparrow...errr I mean Captain Jack Sparrow would say, 'The Opportune Moment'.

And that was just my little peeve...as you can probably attain from my writing, the remainder of the Christmas spirit or the New Years festive mood is slowly seeping from my life.

Don't get me wrong...I am COMPLETELY satisfied with how today has gone...it's been very pleasant albeit slightly unneventful.

but an interesting occurance in my life is kind of like seeing a penguin in a desert.

And I'm not complaining about that...you can get too much of a good thing...as I have discovered from the copious amounts of food I have shovelled down my neck these past three weeks.

I feel constantly full, which takes away the satisfaction and enjoyment out of eating food.

I also feel a bit bad going into all these supermarkets and seeing the utter tonnage of food being completely ignored by the Great British public and knowing that out in the world there are thousands of people dying of starvation.

Oh good grief, I've just been used as an example of a bad influence..right in front of my face...thats the way to boost my self regard.

Ughhh, sorry, I'm feeling bitter and I was just telling myself today how I want to be more forgiving and shizz this year because it's much healthier to forgive and forget and move along MOVE ALONG LIKE I KNOW YOU DOOOOO ..... sorry, I had to.

but yeah, it was because at church today the sermon was on forgiveness in the new year and I got all self righteous in my mind about how awesome I was good at forgiving the solid crap that sometimes gets thrown at me and then I gave myself a mental slap and thought.

No Minnie, 'forgiveness in the new year' doesn't just mean forgiving other people, it also means asking for forgiveness, which...is much more of a challenge for me, because it means I have to get off my high horse and humble myself.

but I know from a bit of experience that it feels wonderful to be forgiven and to forgive so I'm pushing myself to do this.

And I suppose my current situation...and I mean IMMEDIATE situation, because this nagging is REALLY grating on my nerves...it's so bad I'm conjuring up a mental image of myself jumping out of the window...which is not healthy.

I simply do not know how to react so I'm just being all blank and emotionless which I know is infuriating for the person who is trying to torture...em I mean, get through to me and I really want to shout,

'ITS 12:16 AM AND MY TUMMY HURTS FROM EATING TOO MANY CHOCOLATE MINTS!!!'


but I'm just being all 'meh'

then then, that cierra??? I dunno how to speall her name...but you know the one? Who did that song with Enrique and they destroy the house and throw paint on that lush car and then start making out??? Well the song by her where that guy says,

'THE PRINCESS IS HERE!'


Well I started laughing, because it reminded me of a parody thingy with T.O.P.

I just don't have the ability to keep my cool...what a failure.

I had this dream the other night - I wont go into detail, but a part of it was that a swordfish or a marlin or something, cut my dogs tail off. It really disturbed me, because I feel deeply about any pain infliction on my dog - even if it is only a dream.

Anyway, CSI NY is on TV and one guy got killed by a swordfish and its pretty disturbing...I feel quite afraid of these creatures now, whereas before I thought they were cute and interesting.

All because of a COMPLETELY ridiculous and impossible to come true dream.

And I'm not afraid of creatures!!!...other than that unmentionable 'S' word...

I think we might be most probably finally going to see the latest Narnia movie tomorrow because I sort of asked grandma is she wanted to come out with us to see it, so now dad can't get out of it.

Yes, it was rather underhanded...but MUAHAHAHAHAH and anyway, we will all have a nice family time together and hopefully the mood of mid-life crisis will not rear its UGLY head.

Don't even get me started on the matters of my heart...because my heart is in hybernation because it has no idea what the heck to do with itself...to put it bluntly - my heart is currently in the deep freeze, numb of feeling.

I dunno whether this has to do with lack of opportunities for it to skip a beat for umpteen weeks (nothing else causes that reaction...it's ridiculous) or maybe because numbness is better than the pain and the achey.

The only problem is I feel kind of dead and on autopilot all the time...its a bit rubbish actually.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG I'm sorry, I'm supposed to be releasing positive energies, but it seems to taking the opposite effect.

Maybe it's just because I'm sleepy.

I shall sleep...I reaaaaaally hope this sick feeling in my stomach leaves my tomorrow.

Love From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment