Friday 7 January 2011

Now I am so desperate i am about to take a risk and write a blog using my sisters mobile phone. I will probably end up getting mad and throwing this thing and my sister called me a 'freak' and a 'pervert' for even attempting such a thing, but there you are!

As for my life well, I still have no internet access...other than mobile net, which sucks BTW and I am foul at this touch screen typing. It feels like I have the fingers of an elephant, which is completely absurd since they don't have fingers!

I applied for a job today which pays 15k to 17k per year so God willing, I may get it. The difficulty was the actual applying because it was an online application and I had to call my friend and give her all my details so she could do it for me on her comp. She even made a new email address for me because she said my personal one was totally innapropriate for job searching. I love my email address though huhuhuh...nvm I have a new one now for boring people.

Recently I keep having dreams about my bbvip family. I miss them so much. The other day I actually woke up really depressed because I was so full of missingness for them. I logged into my sisters ebuddy account a few days ago and had a little chat with YJ eonnie and MICO, but it was not really good enough because of my failness at typing on this thingy.

Anyway, my thumbs are all gdheowfwgwhsbsjsjsgg. So I'm gonna stop here for now. Sorry for my long absences. I'm sure you understand.

Thinking of you always,

Love Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment