Thursday 13 January 2011

Im Still Here, Still the Same

Here I am again trying still to master the art of blogging on a touchscreen. I'm completely pathetic at it grrrrrrrrrr.

I'm watching superman at the moment. Its AWESOME! It was awesome the first time I saw it and it will continue to be so forever and ever.

Sooo, today I had two appointments. One was at 9am and it was boring and not worth talking about. The other, was a visit to the hairdressers. My hair has now been savagely chopped...which btw was long overdue.

I had been previously banned by a number of friends about cutting my hair any shorter than shoulder length so I decided to keep most of the length and get bangs.

But the hairdresser didn't cut my fringe the way I really wanted but I don't mind how it turned out.

When I got home I took Sam for a walk and I noticed that the weather was pretty darn mild for mid winter.

The terrible thing happened when I got into the house and slipped my feet into my brand new Christmas slippers. I was puzzled because I felt something wet under my right foot. I kicked my slipper off and was completely horrified at what I discovered.

There. Was a slug in my slipper...

The one creature I cannot abide was in my slipper with its digestive system clearly visible as it had burst out of the slimy exterior of the slug when my foot squashed it to death.

I shudder thinking of it...that my foot has touched not only the outside of a slug, but its intestines as well.

When the horrendous event occurred I wanted to faint. Instead, I ran upstairs and scrubbed my foot in the bathroom sink.

I then asked my sister to remove the remains of the creature but she refused as she doesn't accept that my fear is legitimately. She thinks you don't have to be scared of something that doesn't have legs. But I think the opposite. Not having legs is not natural. I would much rather have a centipede in my slipper.

Anyway I had to feebly remove the dead creature and then I instantly threw my slippers into the washing machine.

It was a terrifying experience for me.

Ahhhh SUPERHEROES are so hot.

So I'm going to finish watching superman.

Oh oh. But before I do that I must wish my YJ eonnie a very happy and wonderful 23rd birthday. I wish I could celebrate this special day with you. You are an awesome person! A million times awesomer than superman! And I just love you very very very much. CHUUUUUNYUUUUU HUUUGSSSS!

FROM MINNNEEEHHH

P.S. MIIIINEEEE!

1 comment:

  1. ALDNAJIHSAS. OMO what an awful expirence to find a slug in your slipper....plus squashing it so it's insides are in your slipper too! DX /faint.

    ReplyDelete