Wednesday 24 March 2010

Starting to Finish, Finishing so I can Start

I feel like such a good girl.

I actually started my project today.

I've set myself a certain amount of words I have to do everyday because next week, I'm probably not going to be able to do any - which is a blessing in one way but, a curse at the same - what a lovely contradiction :D

Anyway, I have started the Introduction which has to be from 500 to 800 words and so far I've done 544 words so I'm already past the minimum YAYYYYY....I still have a bit more to write today and then I'm finished...I'm very happy with myself...to be honest, I think I deserve the Big Bang Electric Love Tour DVD's.

Hmmm, I really think I do...maybe the Shine a Light Concert Album too...hmmmmmmm.

Anyway, yesterday I had an epiphany (like an enlightenment) and I realized that if I don't buy books that I can study for my exams in June I'm gonna be screwed. So I told myself,

'Look Minnie, you're student loan is supposed to aid your studies.'


and I was like,

'But self, Uni books cost like £20 - £30 each...I could buy good stuff with that money.'


And I said,

'Look, just spend £100 and sell them on ebay when you've finished with them.'


and I was like,

'OOO good Idea!!!'


So I splashed out on some books and I was quite lucky because it ended up coming out at £80-ish instead of £100, so woooooo <<< that was such a feeble wooooo *sigh*

Anyway, these are the books I got -



SO INTERESTING HUH?!!!!

I bet you can guess which is my favorite book out of all of those XD

Clue: The cutest one :D

Actually nothing much has happened today other than boring studious stuff.

OH YEAH!!!

My dog is like a fatty and it really isn't healthy for him. So like I said in previous posts, I've been exercising him more.

Anyway, I thought, well I should really record his progress so once a week I will take a picture of his belly and measure it and post it on my blog...I hope I remember rofl.

Anyway here is the first week...and as you can see, there is much fatness -



Its very nice to cuddle, but not nice for him to carry around I'm afraid...especially when his breed is supposed to be slender.



So as you can probably see, his girth is around 33 inches....awwww how tubby XD

We shall see if it gets any skinnier in the weeks to come...hopefully I don't feed him too much :S I tend to spoil him *sigh*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually played on my PS2 today...I felt kind of bad, because I've been drooling over a PS3 and not given my old PS2 TLC.

So after I'd done my work for today I moved the TV and connected it up to my PS2...It felt so right...

I played Spyro, because it's cute :D

I felt that I had gaming cobwebs, I was not proud, I mean...I used to be a gaming legend...I should practice more...I want to play FF VIII again, cos it's my favorite. but I suppose now is not the time to be thinking about sitting for days on end in front of the TV when I have so much uni work to do.

DAMMIT!!!!

My dad is watching old Blondie Music Vids, haha that lady is well epic

You should check her out...you'll recognize most of her songs as they've all been covered by other famous artists

e.g. Maria - the song in 200lb Beauty :D

Anyway,

My tummy is not behaving,

I love you

From Min

No comments:

Post a Comment