Wednesday 3 March 2010

...and heres to moving on

Had a good day today, not productive, but far better than yesterday, thank heavens.

I downloaded photoshop because I want to attempt to master the wonderful world of html and codes and all that shizzz. I know, I'm a complete noob at this stuff, but I have a great Fridge eonnie who is pro who can help me ^ ^

Mum and Sarah came home today and I couldn't keep my secret that I bought Sarah that colonize hoodie she was drooling over. I'm so bad at keeping secrets whenever I buy stuff online...actually I'm very bad at keeping my own secrets, so my trick is - if a secret CANNOT be let out at all costs - I just decieve myself into thinking it's not true. It seems to work. Its self harm really but what can I do, I'm a complete imbacile.

Sarah and I were looking at all the boys Ive liked and they all seem so different and I was like -

'Sarah do I have type?'

and shes like

'Well...yeah.'

and I'm like

'but they are all so different, what links them to each other - what is the factor that attracts me to them?'

and she looks at me seriously and says

... 'Immaturity...Minnie, you like immaturity.'


It was a revelation to me, Ive never felt that I was attracted to those who like to act younger than they are, but now that I think about it...maybe I do.

ITS SCARY AS HELL...WTH IS WRONG WITH ME?!!!

Ive nearly finished my Strawberry on the Shortcake drama - remember the one I was talking about - the incest one. Yeah, Im on the final episode. It took me two days to watch...yep, thats how Ive been spending my time. I havnt even made one slide for my assignment. I have about as much drive as a car without an engine.

I need a revamp, a relift, a shock to the system, a wake up call, a shot of adrenaline, a ton of caffiene and a kick up the backside all at once to get me moving - I am just THAT unreceptive to verbal motivation.

Hmm, I dont think I have anything else to say - I had kind of a weird facebook wall conversation with Zaty about Daes boobs in the directors cut of the lollipop 2 MV. It was quite amusing. Why do all conversations seem to be about boobs nowadays? Or left dots...not that I mind - about the left dots I mean. Cos I like left dots ^ ^

Ohhh I changed my Jiyong piccy on my blog layout - thats about as much as I can do at the moment. I wish I could make it more gorgeous like my triplets blogs, but I lack the talent.

OH right I forgot. My mum and dad had visitors round last Saturday while sarah and I went to our friends baby shower. Anyway, apparently this one guy likes my pictures and he was like spazzing about them - these are pictures of random animals I drew, painted etc... for art competitions - anyway it turns out this guy is involved with the illustrations in books....which is actually something I have always been interested in. I would love to be an illustrator or an animator - I'm just not confident that I have a style. My dream job when aI was little (apart from being a vet) was to be an animator for Disney. Anyway, I was really intreagued - I dunno.

Anyway, Its 12:21 and Ive not been having very early nights recently and it's kind of showing through my complexion, so Imma turn in early.

I'm kind of proud of myself for not appearing online on msn again tonight. Even though I'm DYING to - because BBVIP is like IPS ERROR, WHICH I HATE!!!!!

I want my precious BBVIP to be up and running!!!!!!!!

HAHAH Ive just realized, any observant person can tell that Im appearing offline on msn because they'll be able to see my music playing through WMP XD

Ah well....I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Seriously you cheered me up so much after I had such a bad day yesterday - friends are something else, I really do love you all.

From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment