Tuesday 16 March 2010

The Calm Before the Emotional Rollercoaster

AH, I dont know why I get so tired so early recently...I used to be able to stay away till 2am, but I'm so tired at 10pm now...and by 12:30 I'm pretty much beat.

It's not like I do anything either. The most strenuous thing I've done today is eat.

I love eating though...saranghae food <3

I don't quite know what to make of today...it was a little weird and very...meh.
I spent pretty much the entire time staring at a computer screen :D

Usually when I take the dog for a walk, I take a route that is on this farmers land, its like a really good walk - but it also happens to be tresspassing and Ive been shouted at a few times...but anyway yesterday I was walking the dog and I had my earphones in and crazy dog was playing and I didn't realize, but the entire time the farmer was driving slowly behind me and when I realized it was just werigjhwvemnrw

My heart started beating really fast because I thought he was going to shout. So I just smiled at him as sweetly as I could so it would look like I'd never been shouted at by him before...he didn't seem bothered...but I ain gonna walk by that route again in the near future...seriously scares me.

Today Zaty found fake TOP and GD accounts on twitter and they were just so annoying...I mean any VIP knows that TOP does not know English THAT well...and Aimee Lucas has also said they dont have FB or twitter...so me and Zaty got really mad and spammed their twitter acounts....Zaty called them POSERS, hahaha.

I have my radio on for about half an hour today with only ONE listner, hahaha, I was practically having a conversation with Mico through my radio....It was pretty fun...somtimes I like playing music that I want to hear rather than the music other people asked for.

I thought my blog needed something else too it so I made a page for my fanfic too...dunno if anyone will read it, but whatever haha...It's already on BBVIP anyway. Which reminds me, I still need to finish a chapter...ughhh, Im not feeling the vibe for it atm....I need something to happen so I can liquidise it and twist it and then put it in my storyline MUAHAHAH, pretty much everything in my fic is real events...ITS ALIVE BABY!!!!

My SAL photobook didn't come today, but that doesn't matter because the charges against G Dragon were dropped today!!!! *So happy* I bet he feels so relieved...no one at his age should feel that sort of pressure...I dont know how I managed...I would have like...EXPLODED!!!!

Ive just found out my dissertation has to be in on the 28th of April TTT____TTT

I just feel like my whole being has just crashed into the ground from a great height and that I am splattered all over the ground...HOW DISGUSTING!!!

I will have to go on hiatus from BBVIP now....This sucks!!!! I may even have to be banned if I cannot resist the temptation of the sbox...I cannot give up msn though...that is asking too much!!!!

Well Im not going to think about it now...I will have to prepare myself tomorrow.

AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!!

Reminds me of Full House ^ ^

I have to sleep now....


Goodnight and Saranghaeyo

From Min

No comments:

Post a Comment