Saturday 13 March 2010

Saturday

I'm bored...

Came to Manchester today for a Mothers Day Celebration. It was fun. There was food.
It was set out like a tea party so we had fine china and various teas and bitesized sandwiches and cakes...which were tasty.

Well, the sandwiches were tasty...I didn't finish my cake...at the end of the day, I'm a savoury girl...I only eat sweet things when I have needs...or depression

Anyway, we came back to grandmas for dinner and I bought her a Katherine Jenkins CD for Mothers day because it was the one she wanted for Christmas, but never got. So now Hallelujah by Katherine is trickling down my earlobes...I wonder what grandma would think about Hallelujah by Big Bang??...somehow I don't think it would be her cup of tea at all.

I was talking to Phil and we were comparing Hana Yori Dango and BOF together...I felt like we suddenly had something in common again after such a long time. We are always talking about past stuff...it's nice to feel close to my oldest friend again.

I was in the car on the M62, which is the motorway between Leeds and Manchester and I was thinking about my primary school days when we used to drink bottles of milk at breaktime and it was like half a pint, but I used to get more because my best friends twin brother used to give me his...no wonder I peed my shorts in gym that time. The only time I ever relieved myself in public haha.

I wore my GD Heartbreaker earring to church today (church was where the mothers day thingy was)...I also wore my 'someone who loves me very much went to Hong Kong and bought me this shirt' shirt that arrived this morning from a very lovely person who loves me and went to Hong Kong and bought me a t shirt.

I was going to wear my wellies to church but mummy said that it was innapropriate, but I think God loves me in whatever I wear...he loves me in a plastic bin bag...and anyway, in the Bible David danced naked...I'm not going to do that, it's just the argument I use a lot. bwahaha...that was very cool of David.

I bought the Love Never Dies soundtrack today (aka, the phantom of the Opera 2 soundtrack) Not listened to it yet, but Im sure it will be good...I might play it on the way home. I got sarah the Elle Magazine for this month and she's drawing all the clothes...she's pretty good at drawing actually. The human form is pretty hard to draw anyway. I mean you need to get all the proportions right.

I got the wildlife magazine for myself too, because the elephant on the front is cute... there is an article called, 'why teenage male elephants need their fathers.' CUTE

Dinner time Now

Saranghaeyo, I love you more everyday

Min


No comments:

Post a Comment