Tuesday 9 March 2010

The Calm After the Storm

I was dying to write a post last night, but I ordered myself not to.
You see I was making my Wildlife Management Presentation slides. It had to be a 20 min presentation so I had to make lots of slides, because I kind of talk fast and cut the time in half every single time.

I even banned myself from BBVIP, but it's not too bad - because late at night and early in the morning my beloveds are usually asleep or going to school so there is only human invasions on the sbox anyway.

and...HUMANS ARE ANNOYING!!!!



Anyway around 2AM this morning I got so tired, my eyelids were dropping to the floor. So I was like, 'I can't do this anymore.' So I saved all my work and set my alarm for 6:30AM and crashed out on the study sofa.

I always sleep on the sofa in the study when I have to do an all-nighter. Its well comfy and sammy always comes in the middle of the night and lies on my feet : D

He's such a cuddly baby.

Anyway I was shocked that I actually woke this morning when the alarm went off...it was that hideous phone ringtone as the alarm. I don't know why either - I thought it would be cotton candy by Daesungie, but dammit someone must have changed it.

Anyway I kept my word and did not enter BBVIP till my work was done by 10AM...I finished it earlier than I thought as well. I was so satisfied.

I even had time to get a bath and take Sammy out, and the weather is getting to be so nice now...I cannot wait till it is FULL ON SPRING...all the animals will be getting jiggy and babies will be appearing and there will be lambs and baby cows everywhere.

YES I MELT AT THE SIGHT OF BABY ANIMALS!!! IM A GIRL!!! WE DO THAT SHIZZ!!!

FOR GOODNESS SAKE THEY ARE TOO CUTE!!!!

BABY ANIMAL PICTURE SPAM ~~~~~~~~~~~~~







*cough* the last one is for my benefit...

Anyway where was I?

Oh yeah, so I got the bus with my friend from my class and went to uni and we met two more of our classmates outside the lecture room.

And one was like

'Oh the other girls who were supposed to do their presentation today have got extensions.'

and we were like

'WTF, how is it fair that they get extensions and we dont!!!'

but whatever, I'd finished my assignment and they still have it to worry about. So I asked my tutor if I could do my presentation in todays slot instead of next Tuesday. So I did and there were only two students watching + my tutor and it went smooooth...though, I couldn't look at emily (my classmate) because she kept laughing.

I asked her afterwards why and she said,

'It was hilarious, you just got redder and redder.'


Damn my pale complexion ~

and to make the day even better I didn't even need to get the bus home, because Emily called her boyfriend and he came and picked us up from uni to take us home.

I didn't realize having a boyfriend would be so useful...hmmmmm.

Oh my Japanese dramas came with the post today. I was so glad. When sarah came home she was like...

'Did we get any parcels today?'

Me - 'emmmmm'

Sarah - 'WELL DID WE OR DIDN'T WE?? GOd, JUST ANSWER PROPERLY.'

Me - 'N-noooo...'

Even though they were actually in my bed....yeah IN my bed, underneath the covers...thats where I hide stuff XD...I didn't want it to be cold...

Anyway, I went upstairs and collected them and came behind Sarah's back. And then dangled the Absolute Boyfriend DVD in front of her eyes.

She kind of screamed when she saw Hayami Mokomichi (even though I claimed him :S) and then called me a liar...which is true.

The last letter from YG was fudging awesome!!!!
1. GD and Flo Rida having a heartbreaker perf together...THEY PWN YOU NOOB NEITZENS TRYING TO MAKE TROUBLE FOR TALENTED PEOPLE ----

2. YG IS GETTING MARRIED!!! SO SWEET!!!! HE SEEMS SO IN LOVE TOO, IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM, HE DESERVES HAPPINESS...and I so glad he decided to ask her...I bet she feels so loved now QRPQWHLRJKQWRUY(QWGOBRLKQWLROUQHIWP:RQWOEUHQPWELJQWEOUPQHWI

3. SHINE A LIGHT IS HAVING A UN-EDITED VERSION DVD AS WELL AS EDITED FOR THE KIDDIES

IM GETTING the FULL VERSION though!!! MUAHAHAHAHA the spazzing I will do when I watch that...sarah will be wearing ear plugs....and possibly blinkers.

YJ and I were talking the other day and we decided after we all get married we want to go for a holiday all together on a nice island resort, like in BOF haha.

I want to go now though...I want to runn run run awayyy to a nice warm climate and just chill on a beach with a nice smoothie all day *siiighhhh*

I hate living inland...both my grandmas originally come from the coast...I feel like the sea is in my blood haha...my ancestors were seafarers. Maybe thats why I love it so much.

YJ and Mico and I have so much in common - We all live on Islands and we all skipped classes this week haha.

I love being an islander *sigh*

Im not going to uni tomorrow. Imma take a chill pill and relaxx.

This post is long...I better stop now before I say something I'll regret HOHOHO I might get controversial ~~~~~

From Min

Someone said I looked like Blake Lively today....Im flattered...too bad its just on the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment