Monday 22 March 2010

Cut off Jeans

I woke up in the middle of last night with stomach pains again and started coughing and not being able to breathe...well it was like I was rasping rather than breathing. So I ran down to the bathroom because I thought I was gonna throw up and I just lay on the floor because the lino was nice and cold.

I was sort of amused though, because I was coughing and stuff in the bathroom and my parents didn't even wake up in the next room. I felt like getting a bar of soap and throwing it at them and shouting 'DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PAIN!!!' but, maybe I'm a bit too old to get spoiled just because I don't feel well...I dunno.

In the end I just went back to bed and threw two of my covers on the floor because I was freaking hot. If it happens again I'll probably have to make an appointment with the doctor because it SUCKS!!! I'm one of those annoying weirdo's who tells other people to go to the doctors but can't stand going myself. It's not that I'm scared, it's just that our doctor laughs at me and I have no Idea why...

Maybe Its because last time I went with a stomach problem, he asked if I could be pregnant right in front of my mum and I got embarrassed and went RED.

I felt like shouting 'HELL NO FOO!!!'

...Ever since then I have always gone for a check up without my mum haha.

Nothing much has happened today, I'm been lying around waiting for my stomach to settle, it's pretty ok at the moment.

I got sick of sitting in one place so I thought I'd take Sammy for a walk down to Rothwell because I needed some fresh air and Sam needed a poo. Sarah came along as well.

It was showering again. I really love this weather. Its so fresh, but not cold, but not too warm and when you breathe the air is so clean and sweet. You feel like not everything is completely rubbish.

When we got to Rothwell I was kind of hungry so I decided to take a risk and buy a cheese and onion pastie from Greggs and sarah wanted a pepperoni pizza slice and a sausage roll and a chocolate muffin.

We tied Sam to a bench outside and I was just buying the food when I heard him barking - in a not very friendly way. So I looked out of the window and these two school boys were swinging their bags at him. I swear if I wasn't busy I would have given those two little turds a piece of my mind, but they were gone by the time I got to him.

I hate it when school kids hang around and mess about in areas like that - I mean there is a park right near there they can go to to mess about in, freaking bugs me. What is so much fun about moping around on a street corner anyway QWEPYHQI;ewiuqewifyqw. They should go and learn to read or something.

While we were in Rothwell we remembered that New Moon came out on dvd today so I went into Morrisons to get it so we could watch something when we got home.

That film is so hilarious, I can't see how the twilight fans can take it seriously. It's so cheesy. The best part of it it the werewolves and their buffness, because the vampires are freakin weirdos...I mean the guys who live in Rome, what the hell are they wearing? It's the 21st century for goodness sake...unless they are cosplaying ITS WEIRD!!!

The werewolves in the cut off jeans and no shirts are much better...Its like half naked is their uniform ROFL.

I hate how that werewolf guy's girlfriend is still pretty even with a scarred face. *sigh*

The vampires bug me too, apart from Alice who rocks and the dad. They have like self control issues.

I don't get Bella though - JACOB IS WARM!!!! YOU CAN CUDDLE UP TO HIM AND KISS HIM IN AN UN-CONSTIPATED WAY!!!!!!

Ah well...she will just have to learn the hard way when Jacob goes paedo for her daughter *KEKEKE

2PM remind me of the werewolves -



All they need to do is cut the jeans into shorts and run about like that and it will be the perfect cosplay XD

I'm craving KFC now. Dunno what that would do to my arigwkehjrb stomach, but I'm HUNGRY FOR TASTINEESS!!!!

Mum watched Absolute Boyfriend with us last night.

She said,

'Minnie, this is a bit weird.'


and I didn't say anything because IT SO IS!!! *giggles*

You can't get away from the adorableness of Tenjo Night though...sooner or later you will fall for his robotic charms *evil laughter*

I missed the lecture today about what to do in a viva - which is like the interview you have to prove your final project is valid...so I'm kind of screwed. I think I will have to look on the internet for quick tips and know my project like IN AND OUT!!

I might just sing the lollipop 2 song to them and get expelled LOL imagine, how terrible.

I want to read a book, but I don't know which one. I used to read all the time, I was like - Minnie the bookworm - at school, I WAS A WORM!!!! LIKE THE KIND YJ EONNIE STEPPED ON WHEN SHE FIRST MET SARAH!!! LOLOLOL I can't ever forget that conversation, it was first class.

I shall finish now.

I wonder whats for dinner

Love from Min

No comments:

Post a Comment