Sunday 21 March 2010

Officially the First Day of Spring ~

OOOO my last post was my 50th!!! THATS LIKE HALF A CENTURY DUDES!!!

Anyway feeling much better than I was yesterday, thank goodness. I sort of like had severe stomach pains and then I curled up on the sofa and fell asleep.

Then I woke up and I was like.

'Ugh I'm really comfy right now, but sleeping in jeans LIKE CHAFES'


So I sort of rose and put PJ's on and brushed my teeth because I didn't want to forget and then came back to the sofa and I was so happy because Sam had climbed onto my spot to keep it warm for me and so I cuddled up next to him because I felt bad for kicking him off and I fell asleep again and it was just so warm and comfy.

and then later dad came and was like

'Min go to bed now.'


and I woke up and realized Sam was gone because I must have pushed him off while I was asleep....I must be selfish when I'm asleep O:::::::::::::

Anyway my stomach pains we like wlrkhqbwjr,q.w so I was just turning off my laptop when dad came in again and was like

'I said go to bed now!!!.'


and I got really peeved, because he obviously hadn't got a clue I was in pain even though my face was much whiter than normal. So I said

'DAD, FOR GODS SAKE, IM TURNING THE LAPTOP OFF CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?'


because I'm sure he thinks I was on the laptop the whole time and then when he came in I pretended to be asleep...

...which I suppose is valid, since I have done that before...a lot.

He like comes in the room at 2AM and Im sprawled on the sofa because Ive just jumped across the floor and thrown myself on it...and then he looks at the computer and about 5 conversation windows are flashing on msn and he's like.

'MINNIE YOU SNEAKY MADAME!!!'


We started re-watching Absolute Boyfriend again today, because I bought it on dvd. I know I will cry at the end of it. Night is just wlekutqgkhwejqlw...it's like one of those illegal relationships that I do so love. *excitement*

Anyway, Sarah has gone to feed her pony so I can't watch any more of it till she gets back *sigh*

Man U lead in the premiership now. I can't wait for Man U v Chelsea in a few weeks time a;ofeoirgiwherhewljr ITS GONNA BE EPIK!!!!! Park got a goal against Liverpool today...it was like KOREANS AGAINST LIVERPOOL!!! Which is amazing.

I was surfing ebay this morning and just happened to come across BSX stuff just by chance...you know the brand Big Bang now endorse? I kind of like it...it's pretty classy. I was tempted to hover my mouse over the 'buy it now' button and click, but common sense prevailed (for once).

I think thats where VIPboys pwn us VIPgirls - they can wear pretty much all the stuff big bang endorse and look good in it. Well we can wear it too, but it's like, guys clothing....but then VIPgirls have the means to have Big Bangs children and boys don't so meh...even though the likelyhood of that happening is 00000000000000000000001%.....I feel sad looking at all those zeros *sigh*

I felt someone looking at me just then and when I turned around I saw Sam just staring haha.

Then I said to him

'Hello poopoo.'


in a high pitched voice (I sometimes call him poopoo, its like evolved from the word puppy - puppy > poopie > poopoo).

Then he called me an idiot in his head (I could tell) and lay down.

Woah, it went dark fast. It's just gone dark at...18.50pm, YAYYYYY so much better than 3pm darkness!!!

Can't wait for it to be light alllll day long!!!

I'm not scared of the dark or anything, Its just really depressing. I'm so much happier when it's light...in fact, the only time I like it to be dark is when I want to sleep.

My feet are cold...its Monday tomorrow as well, UGH!!!!

byebye,

Love from Min

No comments:

Post a Comment