Wednesday 10 March 2010

Feeling 22, Acting 17

I'm just listening to The Closest thing to Crazy by Katie Melua

I think I heard it on a Radio AD when I was about 17 or 18 and loved it. Anyway I havn't heard it in a while so I put it on.

OMG it explains how BIG BANG & BBVIP's make me feel -



This is the closest thing to crazy I have ever been
Feeling twenty-two, acting seventeen,
This is the nearest thing to crazy I have ever known,
I was never crazy on my own...
And now I know that there's a link between the two,
Being close to craziness and being close to you.


srwuierjkwerywei So when I first heard this song it was destined to be about my lovelies and I didn't know it yet haha.

.....................................................................................
Anyway!!! The forum is working again - the humans got there before I could though. It was so cool yesterday when a few of the first gens took over the sbox again....we actually ripped it from their fingers MUAHAHAHAHAH (YJ mentioned this in her blog tooo HI5 eonnie!!!). .....................................................................................

There was a mysterious package in the mailbox

Note: The word 'package' makes me laugh ever since the First Episode of Coffee Prince, where he ask's himself, 'Is my package that impressive.' When she sees him half naked when she delivers takeout to him house....just saying....I think it's impressive...


Anyway the PARCEL was labelled for Sarah and came from NZ - so I kind of stopped myself from opening it...I'm kind of nosey...I open my parents letters and stuff too. I think they are used to it because they don't shout anymore...maybe I should stop doing that....I might do it to my kids when Im older and they will hate me.

*had experience with parents opening private letters to me and they KICKED OFF...:S bad times*

Oh yeah and my mum used to read my diary too...when I had a bad day a few days later she'd come to me and be like.

'Are you ok Min, do you need to talk to me about anything?'

and I'd be like

'N-nooope.'


Because when I'm depressed I don't tell anyone - maybe apart from Sarah.

Not that people noticed...Ive actually cried in front of my dad and he didn't realize...and my mum...and in Church for that matter...I must have invisible tears.

I'm a very low-key person though....I like to sit and critizise everyone else XD Just kidding...a bit.

..........

OOO i didn't know there was a Japanese Version of the Three Words song By Cheryl Cole...well its not in Japanese but it features Japanese stuffs and people...Its cool...allthough the song is boring without the vid.

Fight for This Love is a better song and I like the tiger hoodie thing she wears in the MV, even though she looks like a Chav in the dancing part....I think it's the hair :S

Why am I blogging about Cheryl Cole?? ROFL...I wonder if she will change her name now that she divorced Ashley???....What kind of a guy name is Ashley??? Ive never understood it.

Giving boys girls names sorduweghkrjweroywgirjw.....WEIRD!!!


Anyway I have to take Sammy for walkies and not wear PJ's at mid-day anymore....

:D

From Min

No comments:

Post a Comment