Sunday 14 March 2010

Mothers Day

Im kind of sleepy at the moment.

Mum is going to work and dad and Sarah went to grandpas this evening.

It was mothers day today. I woke up early and was going to make mum a cup of tea and take it to her, but then she came down to the kitchen and totally ruined it haha.

Then I took the mothers day card up to Sarah to get her to sign her name and she looked kind of peeved at me because she was having a dream about 2pm and I disturbed her...haha

I always sign the card, from Minnie, Sarah, Sammy and Tia hahaha....I even do that for daddy...I know he appreciates it XD

Ive decided to put my dog on an exercise regime because his girth is expanding and its not good for him.

Sarah and I have also decided that we are going on a strict diet because in three weeks time we are going away for a week to an annual competition in which Sarah will be competing and I'm an art judge haha.
Sarah will be doing sports and athletics so she needs to build up stamina, but I just want to look good ROFL.

The only problem with going away is I will miss my darlings :( but I will text you with updates so it should be ok....Im going to have severe withdrawal symptoms....I love my First gen family so much *hugs*

Ah, Im going to take Kevin as well and hopefully that place will have wifi *hopes* (Kevin is my laptop by the way).

YJ eonnie mentioned something on her blog and it bugged me too.

Why are the people on the BBVIP sbox so darn unaccommodating nowadays??? Some of them are even downright rude!!! It used to be so friendly there, thats how I met many amazing wonderful people...but to be honest I don't want to talk to these newer people...Its quite sad. SOmetimes a gem comes on who is just delicious like our first generation (like Alice, shes so cute!!) but on the whole *yawn*

I love it when we have a first gen takeover....ITS AS SMEXY AS HELL!!!!!

and of course on the 2nd of May its our 1 year anniversery!!!!!

I'm gonna be so happy then, because I'll have already handed in my dissertation (final project)...its the most stressful thing in my near future, Im gonna be so happy when its over.
And then after that I have 1 assignment and 8 exams and I'm finished with uni forever!!!!

I can't wait - then I'm gonna use up the money I have left to travel...if I don't get enough I'm gonna get a small job, but I don't want a fixed job just yet....'permanent job' sounds very much like 'imprisonment' to me...Maybe not wise of me to think like that, but I do.

Sarah has been invited to Japan by two different people so far this year and I have been invited to Korea haha...well Leslie is going and she asked if I wanted to tagg along which I DO...shes going in December so hopefully I will have got myself together by then....and will have a passport!!! WHY IS MY FRIEND TAKING SO LONG WITH SIGNING THE DOCUMENTS qWROUWLKjrq,w?!!!!!
I've got so many places I want to go, but I just have to be patient...I have to finish uni first...how annoying.

Its funny how you feel like giving up when you are so close to finishing. Last month I REALLY considered giving uni up...I was so depressed. This month has has a pretty awesome start, so I have some drive....only some, but I think it will be enough.

Anyway, this is a pretty boring post and I'm kind of tired...maybe that's why my reflexes were slow when Jae showed me that scary video... I screamed and cried as soon as he turned my webcam off...just kidding...sorry for not being entertaining puppy : D

Laters!!!

Much love,

From Min


No comments:

Post a Comment