Thursday 25 March 2010

IM BEING FOLLOWED!!!!!

I've done nothing today, literally.

Oh actually, I lie - I have actually made two tiny plaits on either side of my head in a moment of HORRIDEOUS boredom.

We are going out for dinner tonight, so I will keep the plaits because I like the way they stick out like antennae.

When I took Sammy for his walkie this morning I saw the hugest earthworm I have ever seen. Its was like 15 inches long. It had been raining heavily last night and they like to emerge to the surface to they don't drown in the saturated ground.

That's why if you bang on the grass with your feet or whatever worms will surface because they think the vibrations are caused by rain.

Anyway this worm was too cute!!! It was travelling along trying to find somewhere to push itself back into the ground. It kept shoving its head into the soil, but I think it was too compacted...I bet it got a headache I wonder what happened to it?!

I think Sam was getting annoyed at me because I was looking at an invertebrate and not him.

he was like,

'THROW THE FREAKING BALL WOMAN!!!!'


and I said,

'Dont look at me with that face young man!!!'


WWOW!!!!

JUST NOW I CHECKED MY FOLLOWERS LIST ON TWITTER AND KWON DAMI FOLLOWED ME

sERIUOBWJLKENRJOUWEPHIBRWELHRPOJLWJEKIRUPHWIELKRIWEPHIRLKLWERIJPILWERWHPIELK

AND AA_CHAN SAID SHE WAS LEGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm a bit welrkhugewkjhrklwieorljkwmeojp at the moment, because SHE'S LIKE HIS SISTER!!!!!!!!! QWE$QYWGOHLRKJQIWURPHIQMWLRPIUYGUOTBJERNKTOIWE:TKLWET

Imma calm down and maybe come back later

Sorry it's short, I'm fail today

LOVE YOUUUUU

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Minnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment