Tuesday 23 March 2010

Mood Swinging

I'm In SLEEPY MODE!!!

The first things I do when I log into the computer are these -

1. Log into msn and appear offline
2. Log into BBVIP and read the spaffgh
3. Log into FB and see if anyone loved me while I was asleep and dropped a comment -
Usually it's only Zaty eonnie...and it used to be Rina eonnie too, but she is
travelling with her hubby (I miss her).

One of my uni friends changed her status at 10am, it said something like, 'Rana (our tutor) wants us to wait in front of her office at 12 so we can have a talk on stem cell research.' I was like, pfft thanks for telling me in advance, there aint no way Im going to that when I'm not even dressed yet and it takes two hours to get to uni from home...I'll just have to find some documentary on stem cell research and watch that before my exam...it will be just as good.

I sometimes manage to then rip myself from the laptop so I can take my pupu for his walkie or have a bath or whatever, but most of the time the sbox forces me to start talking, or I see someone I want to talk to on msn so I come online

IM LIKE AN INTERNET JUNKIE - I wan't to say this is really bad, but I guess this is the lifestyle of today.

I bet when they first invented books all the parents were shaking their heads.

'All my girl does nowadays is read those cursed books, it's not good for her...I wish she would sit and so nothing in an extremely polite way like she used to.'


I wonder what I will be saying about my kids -

'All my girl does these days is time travel, I mean a bit is ok, but I wish she would go on the internet more - all this time travel is not good for her.'


I don't know why I said girl, I may have a boy...or I may have neither and never be married ever and die alone.... O:

I really like the UKISS song Without You...I like the beginning, it's very epic and uplifting.... 'without you *sounthing something in korean* without you *womething something in Korean*'

It totally moves me :)

Actually I feel weird today. Like I feel like crying and then suddenly get bursts of hyperness and then feel depressed and then I feel ANGRY...

Oh yeah, I forgot I was a girl for a minute...moods swings come with the gender OMO I FEELS SO WEIRD TTT___TTT

Anyway as I have said in recent past posts, next Sunday I am going down south to Somerset for a week to be an art judge at the European Student Convention.
Now this particular event has REALLY strict rules...

The dress code for one is this

NO TROUSERS FOR GIRLS, UNLESS PARTICIPATING IN SPORTS EVENTS IN WHICH YOU CAN WEAR SPORTS GEAR (Sarah enters all the sports events so she can and wears tracksuits for the entire week cos shes clever like that and I have a tracksuit for a uniform...but for the award ceremony at night, we need semi-formal clothes)

Clothes have to be modest to like a ridiculous degree - skirts and dresses have to be below the knee and tops cannot be lower than the collar bone.

Obviously Sarah and I don't own clothes like that...I don't even own a skirt or a dress. So dad took us shopping and there was literally NOTHING to buy within those guidelines...I seriously think the coordinators need to change the rules a little and at least let us wear smart trousers or something because I dont even think they make clothes like that anymore....I MEAN THE BOYS ARE GOING TO IMAGINE US NAKED WHATEVER WE ARE WEARING, THEY ARE LIKE THAT.

I'm not complaining because I know I will have fun whatever I wear and I will somehow get around the rules like I've always managed to do, but still...I need to buy clothes pronto cos I just don't buy that kind of stuff...skirts scare the hell out of me.

Another rule is the 6 inch rule - six inches between all unrelated boys and girls - this rule generally gets broken...well, there are 1000 students there. Lots of prospective husbands and wives hahaha...Im kidding

Anyway the only thing we ended up buying was a McD and some shopping from the supermarket.

Sarah was trying to explain Twilight to daddy, because he wanted to know who Jacob Black was as she had informed him she wanted a T Shirt with Jacob Black's face on it.

It was HILAROUS

I saw a cow teddy and it was so fluffy I wanted it, but daddy was like,

'no, you can't have it.'


So then I found some bunny ears on the Easter display and put them on and tried to look cute so he would buy me the cow teddy, but he still didn't!!!! It's like I have no powers anymore.... *mood swing* TTTT____TTTT

hmmm, I'm gonna stop here I think.

Saranghae Lovely ones

and beware...I'm very fragile today...I will easily snap if you annoy me...sorry in advance.

From Min who feels inadequate and peeved and mournful at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment