Wednesday 17 March 2010

I Can't for the Life of Me Think of a Title (edited)

I thought I'd write a post earlier so I'm not half dead when writing like the past few ones (ones XD) so its 6:41 pm now and I feel quite refreshed.

Didn't go to uni again today because....well it's boring....the bad thing is, I didn't work either...I'm such a noob, I am so going to regret this.

This morning I woke up and was liek

'MY SAL MERCH HAS TO ARRIVE TODAY!!!!!'


and so I thought I'd wait around for the postman, poor Sam had to wait for his walk again (sorry my baby puppy)for about 2 hours...I felt bad so I let him sit on the sofa next to me (which I like very much because he is SO cuddly).

So, I know from past experience that the postman comes pretty much at 10am everyday and it was 9 so I thought.

'Hmm I have time to get a bath.'


Which I needed very much because last night I was so tired I didn't wash :S....I DID BRUSH MY TEETH THOUGH!!!!....Ok I'm a dirty sdiyugsahdj I admit it!!!!

Anyway I forgot that I spend an inhuman amount of time in the bath cos I kind of like to sleep there. I realized that mum was home, so I screamed.

'MUM AREN'T YOU GOING TO WORK???'


and she screamed back

'NO, IM GOING ON FRIDAY AND TOMORROW INSTEAD.'


and then I was like (to myself)

'Oh, crapppp.'


because my mum can't know for at least two weeks that I have purchased more stuffs online...she always asks me the price and then I always round what I payed to the lowest tenth so it doesn't sound as bad.

NOTE: WHAT THE FUDGE IS WRONG WITH GOOGLE CHROME SPELL CHECK..ITS SAYING 'online' and 'payed' ARE NOT WORDS!!!!

Anyway, Sam started barking and I thought

'omg omg the postman has come early like he did last Friday and mum is going to see my purchases!!!'

Of course I couldn't just run downstairs like...that.

So I grabbed a towel and became a towel lady (towel ladies rock btw, even ask zaty eonnie) and then ran upstairs to Sarah, who was still asleep and said

'Sarah hurry, check the door, I think it's the postman and mum is still home.'

To my amazement she got up straight away and didn't glare or get a knife and stab it into my heart (she is VERY grumpy in the morning) she just went downstairs quietly and then came back up just as quietly and said..

'It's nothing.'

and I was like

*phew*

Then I decided to get dressed, but I was peeved because the T shirt I'd got to wear was all wet because I'd walked over it in my rush to prevent disaster.

I scared myself when I looked in the mirror because I'd forgot to remove my eye make up off the previous night and the water had made it streak down my face all black and blue and green...I looked like a ugly frog type thingy.

Anyway after all the drama I was still waiting so I came on msn and one of those group conversation chat rooms popped up and it was people from BBVIP who were freaking bored because the forum was down.

Lily was like

'Im so bored!!!.'


and then Christy said

'EW my friend thinks my brother is hot.'


So then of course we all wanted to see what her brother looked like and she sent us this youtube video and it was one of those Adverts for Windows 7 you know where they say, 'I'm a PC and this was my idea' ??? well Christy's bro was in the Australian version. Anyway we all decided he was HOT/cute/Korean looking (thats what zaty called it) and that we were going to stalk him and Christy was disgusted with us. Anyway she dashed our hopes by telling us he already had a fiancée who he's proposed to in Paris (NICE)....

Then of course the postman came and MY SAL LUSHNESSES WERE HERE RQWOLRBJQW
Its was very exhausting....

but anyway, they arrived and I somehow managed to get out of having to tell my mum how much money I'd spent...which is AWESOME!!!

I'd post my pics of my SAL goodies, but I CBA ATM (lol lazy typing) because I just uploaded them to FB. I'll post them here another time for my eonnie to see.

Anyway I finally got to take Sam out and Sarah came with me and we played with the ball with him again and Sarah took pictures...weird ones like Sammy doing his business...LOL, shes a strange child.

AH, I have more to say, but we are going out tonight and daddy is all awkrugqwhbeqw...ANNOYING!!! I hate going out past 7pm unless its something fun haha.

pfft anyway, I'll be back later to edit this shizz.

From Minnie who loves you : D

OK I'M BACK NOW TO EDIT!!!!

My gums are really sore, I think my wisdom teeth are trying to grow again...they always give me grief...I'll have to find the bonjela I bought for it the last time...it even hurts to smile!!! How will I LIVE?!!!!!

Anyway, where was I?...oh yeah, this afternoon mum was telling me to take some money to the bank for dad and I said 'ok.' but procrastinated for about three hours, messing on the computer and taking pictures and stuff.

In the end she had to really scream and I rushed out in fear of my own life...Sarah came with me too because she had to deposit some money too.

Anyway when we got there the bank had closed and I was a bit scared because I would be SO told off when I got home for not leaving earlier.

So I thought we had better buy food to ease the pain. So Sarah and I decided to make curry for dinner...and some dvds (not for dinner, just to watch...we don't eat plastic in this country).

Mummy liked the dinner anyway

*phew*

There was leftover chicken and rice so I gave it to Sam and he appreciated it.

You know, earlier I had so much to say, but now I've lost the vibe....because I'm at the sleepy stage now...

which concurs - never blog when I'm tired, because I'm probably going to have no vibe.

I could just see Jae, but he was being very *silence* <<< like that. And he looked like that >>>> -.- (but more puppyish)...hmmmm...UDU!!!! :)

I'm so tired, imma sleep

ILY <3333

From Min

No comments:

Post a Comment