Friday 12 March 2010

Flavours

Ahh I really want to eat Kimchi fried rice. I was just watching Coffee Prince and Han Gyul eats it out of a pan with a big serving spoon and it looks VERY DELICIOUS!!!!

I've never even had Kimchi...this lady at my church works for immigration services and she once was assigned to a Korean family. She said Kimchi was disgusting :S

But I like different types of food because I like to try new flavours. Well that is a part of life isn't it? Trying new things and learning new things and having new experiences.

I remember the first time I went on a roller coaster and I was nervous at first, but then after the ride was over I was so glad I did it....I like that feeling...but then I went on the Oblivion and almost pee'd my pants...and my friend was sat next to me and he was like, 'Omg omg what have we done - we can't get off now!!!' SUCH a scary ride...I felt sick afterwards lol but I would SO do it again.




Thats it...its MUCH scarier than it seems. When it was climbing I realized I still had my glasses on and I was so scared they would fall off when we were dangling over the vertical drop, because at that time I only had one 'leg' on them because they were broken. So I was so scared thinking, 'Where the hell can I put them!!!' So I quickly took them off and shoved them down my top LOL....Then when the ride finished I had to have a quick search for them and my friends were like O.O

MY FEET ARE FREEZING, this house is such a cold house. I shouldn't expect more from something that was built in 1917, but I do...I'm sorry house, I know you have taken care of me for nearly 9 years....I can't believe I'm blogging to a house.

I think 9 years is far too long to have lived somewhere. Its the longest I have ever lived anywhere. I get itchy feet, I think we need to move again...I would like to live in a different city, but that is not very likely. Another country would be even better.

When I was little I used to want my parents to move to Africa because I liked (like) African wildlife. My dad was always saying that we would one day...bedtime stories for his little girl haha. The most exotic place I will ever go with daddy is probably to LA...and England is more exotic than there...that's why I would rather stay here than go...even though I will get dragged there by my hair in the summer...ugh...I wanna go to Asia *kicks and screams*...

Why can't I see further than June?? What will I do after that? Just get a job and thats it forever?

Somehow I just can't live with that thought. It has always bugged me when people settle. Like those people whose sole ambition is to get married...husband and wife searchers...don't they have something better to do???

Maybe its just me and I can't accept other people's ways of thinking...tbh I don't think its that important that people search for their other half. I reckon things like that just happen and all you have to do is make sure you don't miss it...the same with anything.

What is meant to happen will happen...kind of a lazy statement, but it's worked for me so far.

I was just looking on yesasia because I felt the need to spend and I saw the You're Beautiful boxset so I got all weirwehjbrnlwieorhuwkenjrweio, but it's 90 friggin pounds...I can go to London for the weekend for that much....Maybe I can find it cheaper on ebay...not that I dont think its worth it, but I have to get Big Bang concert DVD's and SAL one too...and I'm getting the SAL album because I am like GD rabid...and that will probably cost me around £90. Plus I have to pay for mine and sarahs passports which will be around £75!!! I filled in the application like ages ago but my friend has to sign them...because we have to have a statement that we are actually British....*SIGH* HES TAKING AGES!!! I gave it to him like three weeks ago TT__TT.

Anyway, I have nothing else to say, I'm hungry and I want to watch some more Coffee Prince...my mum is getting more and more uncomfortable with the fact that Eun Chan is not telling Han Gyul that she is a girl...

She keeps saying, 'This is weird!!! He's gonna think he's weird.'

LOL...yeah, WEIRD AND HOT!!!! - how shallow of me...

I'm glad I got to have a CEO convo today, I love talking with Mico and YJ together...even though I think YJ and I were freaking Mico out with all out talk about being violated by GD haha.

Anyhoo, I'm kind of bored tonight. Something is missing.

Ooo my dongsaeng Leslie just showed me the dress she designed and made herself. Its amazing!!! *proud* I hope she gets her drea of becoming a fashion designer, she works hard for it.

I'm off now, and find something to do.

I miss you all

From Min

No comments:

Post a Comment