Saturday 25 December 2010

Proving Love

*Siiighhhh*


I am so darn full...a day of constant eating does tend to do that to me...my stomach has been stretched beyond comprehension.

It's been soooo nice though.

I couldn't sleep properly last night...I don't know if it was because I was excited for Christmas or the fact that I heard my mum and grandma sneak in at about 1am and bring presents in for us to find when we woke up.

To be fair...I was half in and half out of consciousness, but the awake part of me knew what was going on...I think I actually made a sound.

You know those irritated sounds you make when you are nearly asleep and then something disturbs the transition into sleepfulnes and you make a

'AFLASFHKLJSLFKAJ' sound???

Yeah, well I'm quite sure I made one of those sounds.

Then of course, it was kind of hard to drop off when I knew there were presents right near my nose.

Another thing that was unhelpful with my trying to sleep was the fact that I had nested in my sleeping bag on the rug in front of the fire and for some reason (well, the reason is - I LOVE SLEEPING ON THAT RUG) I woke up at three am because I became convinced in my dreams that the fumes from the fire were going to kill me when I slept and I would die before Christmas Day 2010.

So then I crept on the sofa on which Sarah was sleeping and fell asleep until 9am then I woke up...before my younger sibling and started to open my presents.

I WAS SO SPOILED AND BLESSED THIS YEAR!!!

Im so happy happy happy!!! I have some new pastels and they are so colourful and lush I can't even begin to describe my joy.

When they fell out of the colourful christmassy paper I almost pee'd myself with joy at the sight of them.

THEN THEN!! Get this my loves...I OPENED ANOTHER PRESENT AND THERE WERE MORE PASTELS IN IT!!!

ONLY ONLY!! THIS TIME...they were the fine ones...you know??? skinny pencil type ones so I can do those little annoying details that always smudge when I try and do them???

Omgd the happiness overflowed!!!

I got so much more stuffs too...I'm completely happy and feel so blessed and loveliness.

I'm wearing my new Star Wars T shirt too!!!

It LOOKS WELL AWESOME!! I'm very happy with it. When I opened it I got scared when I saw the tag and it said '11 years old' because I had a fleeting thought that it might not fit me and be too short... but it was fine...I'm not even lying, I feel so attractive wearing the Millennium Falcon on my tummy and having the Star Wars logo scribed across my chest...but everyone else thinks I'm immature.

Ok what else did I get.

I got two pairs of slippers, one pair are shaped like scottie dogs...I will enjoy having dogs on my feet.

Annd I got a snuggie thingy WHICH WILL BE OSMMMMM when I am trying to get warm on the sofa at home...but if I am watching Coffee Prince I usually start heating up from the inside anyway.

I got A4 size pastel paper

SOCKS (of course...you have to get socks for Christmas...its like illegal not to)

A pink shirt

Some cute things from Japan from the darlings

Lots of smellies (thats what British people call those bathroom things that smell nice which people always get you for Christmas)

I remember the first year I got some smellies...I felt so grown up.

I got other stuffs too, but I forgot.

Sam opened his presents too, I took video of him ripping the paper off and spitting it out with everyone shouting,

'WELL DONE SAMMMYYYYY'


Proving that once again he is the baby of the family and we spoil him like mad.

It has been the coldest winter on record in England this year...today it was -12 degrees and the world was white with snow...although it didn't actually fall today.

but still...SNOW AT CHRISTMAS!! WOOHOOO!!!

Yes yes, I know I'm acting a little crazy...I get crazy on days like these.

I love being British you know...it's so excellent to be British...we are so weird.

I REALLY wanted to watch the Doctor Who Christmas special and I'd watched about 10 minutes of it when my other family came to visit and grandma wanted to turn the tv off because she said it was rude to watch TV when everyone was talking.

I guess I will just watch it online later....but omdays the bit I saw WAS ASFLDSNKSL and and!!! Matt Smith looks extra nommable in this episode...I mean, I always thought he was cute, but he looks slightly edible in the Christmas Episode...I was quite shocked at myself..

Darn me and my love for sci fi men...

but Doctor Who just takes the biscuit...his pronunciation is so good.

WOW, Im just so sleepy AND MY FEET ARE FREEZING!

Ohhh it's Boxing Day already!!!

Christmas day 2010 is officially over.

And on that note, I shall hitteth the sack.

Goodnight Dear Ones, I hope you had a very Merry and lovely Christmas and that you were as happy as I was ... if not, then moreso.

Love From Minnie who is VERY full

No comments:

Post a Comment