Tuesday 21 December 2010

FF Hairflips

Okokokokokkk!!!!

I've had like a busybusy week....which is not normal for me...well, not usually normal, but as it is the Christmas season its exceedingly normal, because I am always active during Christmas time. It's like I awaken from my dormancy or something.

The Christmas spirit just does something to me, I become all joyful and feel the love for all mankind...and animal kind...and rock kind...all the kinds you could every think of, I FEEL THE LOVE FOR ALL OF THEM!!

I would totally buy them all presents if I had the money...maybe not the rocks, because they don't really care...but I'm sure you get me....maybe.

Today I was Christmas shopping with My sis and my friend. I got my dad and grandma the CD's they wanted and Sarah bought me my present...with my money...but we have a arrangement so it's all cool and shizz.

It's just, I really REALLY wanted that yellow Star Wars T Shirt with the millenium falcon and x-wing fighters on the front in the little boys section of NEXT!!!!...but it's for an 11 year old boy so it will totally fit me....COS BOYS SIZES ARE MASSIVE!! And also I am abnormally small for a 22 year old.

BUT THE POINT IS!!! I will have an awesome T shirt on Christmas day so I thank my sister in advance for the lushness.

And yes...I do have a Star Wars issue...it started when I was 5...developed into a full on obsession when I was 9 and now it is integrated in my whole system...it's one of those things which my future husband is going to have to deal with...along with that I really love the left nipple of a 22 year old Korean Idol star and I will probably treat my dog better than our children.

*cough*

I have a lot of issues that need to be dealt with.

The past few days I have had SO MANY weird conversations its mad!!!

I would love to retell them all here but I can't for the life of me remember them all...all I know is that I had them...I can't even remember what they were about.

My brain is just not what it used to be.

Maybe I should buy that brain training game for the Nintendo DS and give my old cranium a good workout.

I could do with giving my legs a workout too...my exercise bike is sat right behind me crying out saying,

'YOU BOUGHT ME MINNIE, WHY DO YOU NOT USE ME'


My sister just read what I wrote and said,

'I hate to break it to you darlin', but exercise bikes can't talk.'


WHUT?! Does she have NO imagination at ALL?? And I'm writing that part because I know she can see it and I find it hilarious watching for her reaction KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!

She is also sat on my foot...which I could stand for a while...but it gradually gets more uncomfortable.

Soooo what else can I write??

I had so much to say and then I listened to this Disney channel movie song and all I can hear are the lyrics repeating over and over in my head and it just cancels out all other thoughts I have.

I think my sister should make me a cup of tea *glances over shoulder*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA OHHH priceless.

NOW I am listening to some J-rock my loooverrlly eonnie linked me too. The band is called Serial Number and the song is called Two-face woman...its CATCHY!!!!

I went into Monsoon today and took my time feeling ALL the dresses there!! The material is so darn lush. I could stay in that shop all day and just feel dresses. I know it sounds crazy and like a one-off Minnie thing, but it's actually hereditary, because my dad feels clothes in shops too.

We actually bring samples...like if I see a pair of chord trousers I like, I will take them too him and say,

'Don't these feel nice?'


and he'll be like,

'Oh yeah they do!'


and visa versa.

We never actually buy these clothes, it's like a weird father/daughter tradition thing.

OH OHHHH!!! I'm so happy that Manchester United are top of the premiership for Christmas. If you didn't know...being at the top on Christmas day is like a really awesome thing for football teams, maybe its superstition...but it's like a good omen.

I don't believe in luck and all that shizz...but I'm completely happy my team are on TOP where they belong.

I find it hilarious that Manchester City could have been top if they had beaten Everton the other day and they lost like noobs...which is even more hilarious-er!

AM I MAKING SENSE?!

I love football.

*sigh*

Ohhh I just overheard my mum tell my sister that my dad is going to kick me out....happy holidays.

I'm not worried though. I've been 'kicked out' so many times it's beginning to become a sort of household ritual.

...though it's never nice.

One day I will really be gone!!! THEN THEY WILL BE SORREH!!!! *dramatic music*

On Monday, lily popped up on BBVIP family sbox and shouted if anyone would write an article for the hot issue threads!! I was like.

'OO I will have a go at that!!'


So she sent me this korean site as a reference and I wrote my first BBVIP article ever.

I had so much fun...it feels like I'm force feeding my spazzing to fellow VIP's...because that is all my article was - legible spazzing.

I feel all cool though, because it got two pages worth of comments U_U

Anyway, I think my next addiction will be writing these BBVIP articles, so as long as Lily is willing to send me random Big Bang info's I will be totally willing to write long drawn out shizzle about it.

I just love Lily you know...she is a blessing.

Wow, my love of lily has poured forth onto my blog...this shows how much I love her...I only show affection for people on my blog if I really actually love them.....and if they happen to be famous people who I happen to admire...but I dont love them I just love them in the admiring kind of way.

But my friends I REALLY LOVE MY FRIENDS...you know, cos I know them...

What the hell am I talking about?

I hope you understand, because sometime when I re-read stuff that I wrote I don't even understand it.

SO YESHHHH!!!

Sammy is snoring his little head off!! and it is so adorable I just cant even!!

I will stop here for now anyway,

LATERS LOVELIES

Love Minnnnnnn

P.S. My post title for today is OSM!!!

P.S.S. I just died of some major cutage...Im so weak

No comments:

Post a Comment