Monday 6 December 2010

Fooling Everyone

*BIG SIGHS*

SOOOOOOOO! After a long deliberation and a quick discussion with my parents I decided that I would drop that course/seminar for today and retake it on Friday - which is in fact, a much better day for me.

I felt so relieved when I'd decided to do that. If I'd have taken it today thousands of my braincells would have died.

I also got a MUCH needed lie in...this past weekend was just so incredibly busy...I think its probably the longest time I have actually spent standing up.

I decided along with Sarah that we should have a family night out so I suggested to my father and mother that we should go watch The Voyage of the Dawn Treader as it is released this coming Thursday (actually on all the signs it says the release date is Friday, but when I went to check times on the Odeon website it said Thursdays date so we shall go then.)

My mum's reaction to my suggestion was,

'OO YES WE MUST.'


(Narnia fan much?)

My dad's reaction was,

'As long as you buy the tickets.'


Such a dad-ish reply, psht!

Mum heard from upstairs and shouted down,

'WE CAN BUY OUR OWN TICKETS!'


...come to think of it, I haven't been to the cinema since Toy Story 3.

I still get a faint streak of horror go through my stomach whenever I think of a dark movie theatre.

DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!

My dog is snoring, it such a cute sound. My toes curl with joy whenever I hear it.

Sarah and I wanted to go out shopping today because we are both in dire need of new jeans...allthough, to be honest, if I continue with the way I have been eating these past few days, a smaller pair of jeans will not be necessary.

Anyway, it didn't end up happening because we were going to go to the job centre together first and then from there onwards to town, but my mum was like.

'NO minnie!!! You can't drag Sarah everywhere with you, she has her own life!!!'


You know like I am scared of going to the job centre on my own or something?

And I was like,

'Mum we are going somewhere together.'


and she was like,

'No...'


----

and I'm sorry, but I have to stop here because I kind of fell asleep and then forgot what I was writing about....yesh, I know...u_u

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

Love Min

P.S. My dog is trying to push me off the couch, so he can get on and whimpering when I don't move...EEEK!

3 comments:

  1. So in the UK, the term is a "lie in" instead of what we use in America, "sleeping in"?

    Because of your blog, the other days I used the term "Chinese takeaway" and my mom's like "...what?!" XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it might change depending on what part of the UK you come from, but yeah I deff say 'lie in' XDD

    You don't call it Chinese takeaway there?? hahaah

    ReplyDelete