Thursday 9 December 2010

My Heart is Stronger than That, You Idiot

Continuing this day, holding my temper has been easy actually...recently though, my ability to close my mind to things that irritate me is beginning to wear very thin.

It's like I'm losing my superpowers...I guess it is what happens when you start to care about things.

I have this affliction which is starting to grow on my right cheek and I'm hoping it doesn't become HUGE before tomorrow!

Sarah's new phone arrived today, it's pretty awesome, I kind of wish I had one now...she's starting to overtake me now XD

How is it that my little sister gets a phone on contract before I do?

She will probably drive before me too...at this rate.

WHY CANT A JOB JUST FALL INTO MY LAP?

Maybe I should just sell a kidney?

Sarah and I have the most awesome advent calender this year...it is a MANCHESTER UNITED, Dora bought it for us.

Dora is epik like that.
I spell epic wrong all the time now, probably because of Epik High. I LOVE THOSE GUYSES!!

My fave song of theirs is UMBERELLA


I cryyyy ~

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ :D



I'm going to try and get my parents to watch Inception with us tonight.

Obviously, we aren't going out to the movies to see the Voyage of the Dawn Treader anymore. I will never suggest that again, I'll just go out sometime next week with Sarah and go see it...Maybe Monday.

And if they say I'm trying to influence Sarah and distracting her from whatever they want her to do, I'll just go kill myself.

...I won't really...that was me being over dramatic.

I watched Eclipse today, you know, number three in the Twilight series.

It was pretty bad actually (understatement)...the plot, the dialogue...I was cringing all the way through.

It was only the werewolf eyecandy that made it even remotely watch-able.

And Bella is just the most irritating person ever...GO TO FLIPPING JACOB FOR HEAVENS SAKE!

On the other hand I also watched 500 days of Summer, and I LOVEED it!

I can't believe I've been lucky enough to watch TWO AMAZING MOVIES (Inception and 500 Days of Summer) within two days.

If you have not seen those movies, I really recommend them...It makes me wish I'd taken media so that I could get into film journalism and write EPIK reviews for those two movies...I'd be so bad at slating reviews though because I have a tendency to try and find the good in everything.

It's only a lovely coincidence that Joseph Gordon Levitt stars in both of those movies...LOVELY!

And Zooey Dechanel looks like my mum when she was young...I never realised it before, but she does.

My mum was always the prettiest compared with all my friends mums....kekeke

Sometimes Sarah and I get shocked looking at pictures of when we were little and she is there looking like some kind of princess.

Though this morning she was more like...a dragon.


UHHHH anyway I must sleep, Im shattered and sfsjkdhfkjshdfkjshdkfj and not looking forward to tomorrow at all!!

Night Everyone,

Love from Minnie


No comments:

Post a Comment