Saturday 18 December 2010

Smiling Still

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO FULL AND ABOVE ALL...TIRED AS HECK!!!

Today we had like an unnofficial 'Annual Christmas Mini Party' at our house that we invite a small company over and eat tons of food.

So I made a cake and some cupcakes and its heavy work man!!

There is still some leftover so I will try it later, because I stuffed myself too much with savouries.

I am more partial to savoury food than sweet food you see...I just make sweet food...I don't really give a shizz what happens to it after that.

The only problem with these gatherings is that outside people get to see how weird my family is, because we sometimes forget to hide it when we are in the comfort of our own home.

You know, it is dreadfully stupid of me not to go to bed early tonight...cos its another early morning tomorrow.

We are off to Manchester...weather permitting. The football match between Chelsea and Manchester United was cancelled because of the snow...I was looking forward to that as well huhuhuhu!

I will miss GTOP on Inki as well AIIIGOOOOO!!!!!

*falls to the floor crying*

Somehow I get the feeling that recently I'm trying to fill my head with lots of stuff so that I wont think too much...then get myself too tired to even think so at night I just sit there like a vegetable until I fall asleep.

Its a very effective way to act as if everything is ok...because most things are ok.

At least, everything around me is.

but, I don't think I am...

I mean come on!!! A vegetable???

*sigh*

In other news -

The Christmas decorations are finally up!!!!

They are lovely too!!! So sparkly!!!

I'm known to be a very low key person when it comes to presence and clothing....but I find sparkly things irresistible.

My sister finds it weird that I tend to gravitate to things that seem to wholly contradict myself.

But meh, would we learn anything if we only walked around with things we already knew?

Different things intrigue me, so many interesting possibilities.

Wow...I'm being so vague in this post.

I'm in that place between sleep and awake you see...it's not as romantic as Tinkerbell described it.

'You know that place between sleep and awake, the Place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you.'


It's beautiful isn't it? It makes me feel like reading the book 'Peter Pan & Wendy'
but I always cry when I read it...

LOOOOOOOL I'm completely out of it!! I should hit the sack before I write anymore confusing shizzle.

Its less than a week to Christmas now :D :D

I am babysitting again on Monday...staying over there Sunday night...I miss my bed so much, I wish to have a lushhhh nights sleep in it tonight.

Goodnight my lovelies

Love From Min

P.S. How the heck is it 1am??? Last time I checked it was only 11pm!! Ohh my word!

P.P.S. Omgd I want .... LOOOOL I totally forgot what I was going to write. How absurd.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Peter Pan! :D
    It -IS- rather sad, though. :/
    Bittersweet more so :)

    Did you know about these two books? They're both great. :D

    A story based on Barrie’s own idea for more:
    Click!
    And a great 'What if?' adventure (but it's not for the kids!): Click!
    BELIEVE!

    ReplyDelete