Saturday 4 December 2010

Sam is Worth it

My msn is being such a bum faced donkey I can't even!!!

Well, it's obviously weekend, seeing as this is the only time I DON'T have time to blog.

Weekdays are my freedom...until I get a job that is...but then I'll get money so meh.

Today was so busy. It was they day of the Christmas concert my mother has been planning for MONTHS.

It went really well, but I'm relieved it's over...lots of arguments and horrible things occurred because of the stress of it all.

I was baking cupcakes all day yesterday for the refreshments after the concert and they came out SO well....they were received well too...I'm so happy, they were making me depressed while I was baking them.

LOL, usually cupcakes are like a cute happy thing - you know, like on tumblr on those cute blogs, they post pics of colourful and pretty cupcakes?

Well yesterday cupcakes were like the very devil for me...

*sigh*

Well I'm glad people enjoyed them anyway...though I wont be making some again for a while yet.

On Monday I have to attend this one day course which helps you find jobs that aren't advertised.

It's kind of like a crash course in ninja job searching.

Because I'm being very slow in getting hired (HIRED LOL) so yeah, my jobfinderhelper guy enlisted me to this class.

I'm annoyed that I have to go, but I am trying to think of it in a positive way...cos I really do need a job!!

I mean how many months have I been blogging about this shiz already???

Far too many!!

Allthough, I have been saving money in a special place. Sarah and I have quite a bit of money piling up now.

It's for travel funds.

And I still remember my promise.

I will travel within. next year...I told myself that when I FINALLY managed to obtain my passport.

I'm so slow about everything though...it's because I am very wary and think too much.

In my heart I am adventurous creature, but my head rules my heart and I always end up scientifically analysing everything.

Well anyway, tonight everyone in my family felt like we deserved much chillage time.

So Sarah and I just watched like ten dvds sat of the sofa....ok we watched two dvd's and then caught up with the Secret Garden drama

WHICH BY THE WAY IS SOOOOOOO GOOOD!!

I know I said this in my last post but it gets SOO MUCH BETTER, I MEAN!! SDFOULDJFNGDSGHALSDJKNGASDGHLJASKD BETTER!! YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!

YOU HAVE TO!!!

I BEG OF YOU!!!!

*cough*

I was just telling my sister the other day about how my blog titles don't make sense and that I just write whatever pops into my head and she was like,

'Doesn't everyone do that?'


and I said,

'I dunno'


The she said,

'because Sam is so worth it'


You know, like in the loreal commercials?

So I decided that would be my blog title.

And you know what? He is worth it....IN FACT he is worth a lot more than IT!!

What is 'IT' anyway?

I don't get it....I've just really confused myself now...my line of thought is just sjhdsjkhdkjas.

So yeah, I really don't know what is happening tomorrow. I'm presuming it will involve some church-type activity. but I have no idea where.

Church likes to change locations nowadays...last week it was at our house...the week before it was in Manchester...in fact, it was in manchester for like a month...and before that is was at this womans house.

Its like we are flipping nomads...but whatev's, I just go with the flowww.

The only thing that bugs me is the getting up early part...I WISH FOR SUNDAY MORNING LIE-INS.

Me and Lily are spazzing about Secret Garden on twitter...she loves it as much as I do...which says something...Lily has never EVER finished watching a drama before.

We are just saying how the two leads have excellent chemistry and that they don't kiss like bricks.

I don't think I've ever had that type of chemistry with anyone...I once thought I did so I tested it by touching his hand as much as I could without it looking like I was doing it on purpose and it did nothing for me, there was no sparkage or whatever...in fact, it totally put me off.

Yeah, I tend to do weird tests like that...but I suppose if it was real chemistry I would be scared to death to even touch him at all...because if I did I would probably faint or pee myself or something awful like that

...or just go bright red and make my thoughts extremely obvious.

I guess, if I can touch a guy it means they are like a piece of wood to me...unless I say otherwise.

And if I cant touch them, it means I'm scared of what I may do..OR...I think they are the most revolting thing to have ever set foot on the earth.

Ohhh there was this man at the concert who kept asking me to take the paper off the cupcakes for him because he had a plate in one hand and a cup in the other...and these were his exact words,

'Can you please strip my cupcake'


I LOLLED inside my head

uuhhhh ok!!!

I think I should just shut up and go to sleep...I'm shhaattteeereeed!!!!

Goodnight

Love From Minnnnnieeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment