Wednesday 8 December 2010

Oh Serenade

WARNING - this post has ranting.

Ok, I'm tired so I'm just going to bullet point my day.

WHY DOESNT BLOGGER HAVE A BULLET POINT THING???

Oh wait it's because Im on the html thingy and not the compose thingy.

RIGHT THEN -

  • woke up far too late (for me)
  • Got ready
  • Took dog out - he got really hyper in the snow, which got me hyper, so we both ended up running around this field like mad person and dog and I didn't care if anyone saw me because my life does not revolve around impressing others (yeah Im a bit grumpy at the moment because I really want to kick the ass of someone who is an asshole pain in the ass, king of bumfaced donkeyness wally - but yeah I'm tired and shizz of being 'taken for granted' ...*cough* rant over - Ohhh how cruel love is *swoons* (LOL look at me trying to make light of how I feel so my readers will think I'm not ACTUALLY being serious, but actually I am serious - OMG!!!)
  • Sarah and I went to town on the bus
  • We went to the German market
  • We had a German Burger - but the woman at the counter made us wait for ages because she was too busy flirting with this other german guy who worked at the frankfurter stall or something
  • I felt shocked that there was such a thing called 'banana sauce'
  • We bought one of those marshmallow cloud thingies
  • Sarah and I went into a bookstore so we could feel civilized and Sarah saw lots of depressing books written by Russians that she wanted for Christmas
  • I just rambled on how I was jealous of all the people who get to read The Count of Monte Christo by Alexandre Dumas for the first time...because I want to read it for the first time again, but I will never be able to because I already have...and I also want to buy numerous copies of it even though I have it twice already - I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS MY FAVOURITE BOOK!!! Its about REVENGE.
  • We then went to HMV and I bought 4 DVD's - Inception, 500 days of summer?? (I forget the title but it has Joseph Gordon Levitt HNNNNG), Australia and Eclipse.
  • I feel very satisfied now that Ive bought DVD's
  • We then went to next and tortured ourselves by looking at clothes we couldn't afford at the moment
  • Then we got a Gingerbread Latte from starbucks cos ITS SO FREAKING COLD
  • Gingerbread latte IS DIVINE!!!
  • We went home on the bus, this fat man was talking to this woman about cats.
  • When we got home we ate dinner
  • It was chicken and veg and Yorkshire pudding
  • I put Sammy's hoodie on him, OMG HE HAS PUT ON SO MUCH WEIGHT!!
  • Then we made a cuppa and Started to watch Inception
  • OMGA SDFAOSLUBFASFKH ASFOUGALHSFKNAHSI FYPIAHLSfA ISYFOAHISLFASFIHLKASF AISFHKLASFU ASILFHKASF HASIFLHAKSFHA SIFLHASFKAHSFILAHFKA
  • Then we had to take a break because it was Bible Study Time
  • I thought daddy would skid the car because our street is so icy and that we would bang into that sexy BMW and we would die in a ball of burning fire, but that didn't happen.
  • WE HAD BIBLE STUDY IT WAS ABOUT MOSES AND NO ONE LAUGHED AT MY JOKES BECAUSE THEY ARE WAY TOO SERIOUS! (IdunnowhyIcapsedallthat).
  • We came home and still didn't die on the ice
  • We made another cup of tea and then watched the rest of Inception
  • OAFOUASJLFKA SFYOA*SIHFLKaSFU YPASIHFLKLASF UAISHFLKASFU IAHSFSKFJSDYF HDSKFSYDOGUSDLKF YSDPFHILSKDLFUYSDUFOLSKLDF YSDGOUFHLHSD FYSGOUF
  • ITS SO GOOD I CANT EVEN!! ITS JUST SO GOOD!! WHY DID I NOT GO SEE THIS BEFORE NOW??? WHY???? I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN CHINESE MIKES ADVICE WHEN HE SAID GO SEE IT!!!!!
  • When the movie finished sarah was like, 'shall we watch another movie?' and I was like, 'No, because they have no hope of being even a tiny bit as good as that and then we will be dissapointed.'
  • So we got ready for bed and I spammed twitter about how good Inception is
  • and then we watched the latest episode of 'Miranda' to calm down...T__T Miranda and Gary broke up because he married a Hong Kong girl so she could get a green card thingy
  • Then I decided to write a short blog
  • and then I got furious about how people are so infatuated with how they feel that they don't care about anyone else and how they expect other people to try and understand them even though they dont care about other people and all that shizz!! Why are people even like that???
  • And you know whats really something??? Missing a complete pain in the backside. TRY doing that on a good day!!!!
  • GOD IM SO ANGRY!
  • Ok....Its the season of good cheer *breathes*
  • I should pray for those who hurt me and then sleep - I believe that people reap what they sow - Therefore I should forget being angry and just love the pain in the ass.
  • Goodnight
  • Love from Minnie

2 comments:

  1. Lol who are these people who piss you off so much? The people! The people! The mysterious people lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha these are the people who I love XDD

    ReplyDelete