Tuesday 22 March 2011

Challenge Day 5: The Most Amazing Thing That Ever Happened To You

Another question I find incredibly hard to answer - because I'm one of those people who likes to find amazingness in everything - it makes me happy when I see amazingness in the simplest of things.

For example -

*horse poo lying on the floor*

Me getting all spazzy -

 'Look everyone don't you think it's amazing that that has been through a horses digestive system?'
Other people - (?_?) *smh*

Honestly, I have reached into the inner depths of my mind to find an outstanding amazing event, but I just can't find it.

So here is my conclusion.

Being alive is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. Within that state of being alive I have had the opportunity to experience other amazing things.

1. My sister being born (God help me)
2. Graduating High School with the sexiest grades ever (I used to have a brain before uni)
3. On the 2nd of May 2009 I joined the international Big Bang forum thus leading me to meet a whole crowd of people who have become some of my dearest and best friends no, they are like family that I actually love (morethansomeofmyrealfamily)! ICE ASDHASLKDJASLKDJLSKJD!!!!
4. Getting a puppy after 14 years of nagging my parents
5. TEA! That fact alone is enough.
6. JESUS!

To be honest I have been completely spoiled with amazingness in this life of mine. Amazing family, amazing friends, amazing football team....*cough*

I just can't think of anything more amazing than life.

This question would be so much easier if I was married with kids. LOL

So there you are...I know I wasn't being very specific, but it's the best I can do under pressure haha.

BTW

I'm no longer at home. I'm back down in Swindon with ma Swindon homies

I've got a feeling (hoooo hoooooooo~) that this weeks gonna be a mad one.

Beware, I may go on a lot about how shattered I am hahah.

OMG IM SO SLEEPY ALREADY!

but but SO HAPPY TO BE ALIVE!

Love you lots! sdhaskjdhakjshdkajhsdkaj

Minnie!

You know what else is amazing? The fact that there are so many amazing things yet to come. NEVER GIVE UP ON WHAT YOU CAN DO!!!! FIGHTING!

2 comments:

  1. I love your attitude~! I try to be that way too (find amazingness in everything) but it's hard -___-

    By the way, I hope it's ok but I'm going to start this challange too~her on blogspot and on tumblr : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very tiring, finding amazingness in things its true, but if you get into the habit, you'll find that you feel a lot happier about life. Thats what I'm trying to do anyway LOLOL, it's hard though.

    Weee! I can't wait to read yours :D

    ReplyDelete