Wednesday 9 March 2011

Viewpoints and Contexts

There is a really strange noise coming from the radiator area - I moved to my room cos it was freaking me out.

This way, if it blows up, my face wont be damaged.

So I was reading my diary earlier and I read a prayer I wrote in January and it made me LOL.

Dear Jesus, I have a horrible feeling, please make it go away. It's like, I've felt all positive all day and then suddenly I got unfocused. Kind of like when things go wrong on tap tap revenge and you can't get back into the groove.

Yeah I also went on to pray for Yamapi HAHAHHAAH

AHAHAHAH I love my old diaries, like this poem -

Restarting

Waiting for the right moment - It's the hardest
Because sometimes you wait too long before you realise that you should have started over again
and you realise you missed out on an opportunity
Then you quickly restart


Yeah, it may seem somewhat emotional, but actually My laptop had crashed and Its about whether I should wait for it to fix itself or just restart it.

You know, you can write deep and meaningful shizz about pretty much anything. Thats how I can see that half the stuff on tumblr is just insincere BS....and I'm not being paranoid either - it really is.

To me The Shocking Incident at Coral Hill - is a much more sincere literary experience and tons more fun - just saying.

Omo! I've just seen a preview picture for the upcoming new season of Doctor who IT GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS! I have to show you so you too can have goosebumps AND TOGETHER WE CAN FORM THE GOOSEBUMP CLUB FOR ELITE MEMBERS ONLY!



Are you in awe yet???

Cos I know I am!!!

DOCTOR WHO IS BAD ASS!!!! If you have not seen you must see!!! I think no life is complete without AT LEAST one viewing of a single episode of Doctor who.

I DO recommend the most recent series that aired in 2010 - it was - exceptional.

Even my mum said so and she is staunchly biased to the classic episodes from the 70's.

Let me tell you something - IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! And it's also extremely entertaining u_u

My family have the most hilarious dialogues. We were coming home from Bible study earlier and the whole car was in silence and then Sarah started talking and just got straight ignored by everyone so she started saying outrageous things to get attention.

'I'm going to chop my own head off!'


*silence*

'I'm going to convert to support Liverpool.'


Dad suddenly replies,

'That's even worse than chopping your head off.'


Dad and his sweet priorities, HAHAHAHAH

Man, I feel like eating sweet potato.

I really need to stop looking at pictures of Luke Pasqualino. It's bad for me to want to marry someone so badly without actually knowing them.

I mean, I kind of get away with it with G Dragon because I am a rabid fan who buys his merchandise and is willing to spend thousands of pounds to go see him, BUT I've only ever seen one thing Luke is in.

I CAN'T EVEN MAKE AN EXCUSE THAT I LIKE HIM FOR HIS ACTING SKILLS. MY DESIRE FOR HIM IS BASED UPON THE PLAIN AND SIMPLE COMPLETELY SHALLOW REASON THAT I THINK HE'S AS HOT AS HELL.

OMG ITS 11:11 *forces self not to wish for Luke Paqsqualino*

See I feel like a friggen teenage girl again, but those years were so long ago I can't even remember who my celebrity crush was - did I even have one?

Have I ever mentioned that I think One Tree Hill is crap? I've never understood the obsession with it. House M.D. IS SO MUCH better.

WHY THE HECK AM I BEING SO OPINIONATED TONIGHT?

I really don't want to be one of those horrendous people who throws their opinions all over the place. Though I guess HERE is not all over - Its my blog.

I can't believe its almost Thursday! Weeks go by so fast! THEY JUST SWOOSH BY!

This weekend we will be at Manchester most of the time. Dad didn't give me an honest reason. He said it's because grandma wants to see us (which I'm sure she does) but I also think it's because he wants to watch the Man U v Arsenal match there, which I have no problem with, but I wish he wouldn't be so secretive about his motives.

And I guess we will be staying over at grandmas on Saturday night so we can go to church on Sunday morning, which I'm looking forward to since it's the only place I can sing loudly and violently in public without looking like a tard because you can't hear me over the sound of two electric guitars, a bass, an acoustic, a set of drums, a keyboard and two backup singers.

Oh the greatness of amplified sounds.

I really hope daddy is making some dinner because I feel like eating so badly. Does that make me sound like a brat? Because I'm feeling those feelings without feeling brattyness. I just have this innocent urge of wanting to eat.

I actually think my dad IS cooking something!!! This makes me so happy I could actually leap!

-----

Yes, it was spaghetti!!!! With garlic bread and topped with cheese! HOW GLORIOUS!

Probably a strange thing to eat at midnight, but WHO CARES! It was SOOO DELICIOUS!

...I bet Luke Pasqualino tastes somewhat like spaghetti......

Oh sorry, I just felt the soul of my future intended cringe, DON'T WORRY ONE THAT I LOVE! I OBVIOUSLY THINK YOU ARE THE BEST IN THE FUTURE.

Anyway, probably right at this moment you are probably gawking at some other lady/girl. It makes me so mad!

....it doesn't really make me mad, his tastes will obviously improve.

OH LORD I'M INSANE!

I always get on a high when it's late at night and say atrocious things and don't really think about what I'm writing.

I DON'T FILTER THE MADNESS AS WELL AS I DO IN DAYLIGHT HOURS!

SLEEP! I must do that!

Gooooodnight my lovely darling beautiful amazing angel,

I ADORE YOUR FACES (The ones I have seen)!

Love Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment