Thursday 10 March 2011

Everybody Dance!

My internet system bites!

Twitter is not loading again...HOW ON EARTH WILL I GO ON?!?!?!

There has been such a weird vibe in the household today - like a horrendous vibe.

It makes me feel somewhat depressed.

I think it's because it's my mums day off work, which is ok if she is in a good mood, but she was in this really edgy mood - you know, like you have to behave VERY well or she will make your day miserable and even when you do behave well she will find unnecessary things for you to do and really test your patience.

Well it's either she is being like that OR I am being very easily irritable, but I was in a pretty good mood when I woke up - I had this weird dream that I had three kids who looked sort of hispanic, but it wasn't a completely dreadful dream so I didn't rise feeling foul.

Actually it's only ten but I'm so tired, I think I'll go to sleep as soon as I finish writing this.

OHOHOHOH I just followed Luke P on twitter. That gets me at least 5 new stalker points. I almost got as excited as I got when I found out Dante Basco had a twitter earlier when I discovered he had a twitte -and yes, I do realise that sentence was structured AWFULLY, but I really don't give anything.

Wow, I'm just too incredibly sleepy, I'm barely keeping my eyes open. The only reason I'm forcing myself to stay awake is because I think it's abnormal for someone of my age to sleep before 10:30 and I also have wet hair - it smells really good though, I love my shampoo, it's a blessing.

I told myself I would clean my room today, but all I did was take some dirty washing downstairs and put it in the washing machine - well I guess it's a start.

HOWEVER! Sarah was rooting through my stuff and she found a necklace that she bought me ages ago, which I've never worn because I never had anything to wear it with. It's so pretty too, silver with green glass thingies in it VERY SHINY!

I have something I can wear it with now though so I'm very happy...it's taken like 7 years for me to wear it, but it's all worth it in the end.

TIIIIREDDD!!

I spent the past few hours watching 'That 70's Show' with my sister - Fez is HILARIOUS! That guy just cracks me up man. I love it when there is an awkward silence and then someone just says aloud what everyone is thinking. Well Fez does that all the time, though it's usually completely inappropriate.

Oh my gosh! My mother actually just searched the house in order to find something for me to do. What on earth did I do in a previous life to deserve this treatment?!

Seriously, I'm not overreacting either. It's CRAZY STUFF!

Oh wow, I'm sorry guys, but this is going to be a VERY short one. I'm too tired. If I don't allow myself to fall asleep now I could get arrested for breaching human rights laws.

Good Night sweethearts

Love Minnn

No comments:

Post a Comment