Thursday 17 March 2011

Challenge Day 2: Explain Your Current Relationship Status

Well erm...

I think I pretty much said it all in my last post - though I can go into detail.

Presuming 'Relationship Status' is meaning that of romantical entanglements and not all the relationships in life, I can safely say that the status of me is pretty much single.

Am I happy about this?

To be very honest, it's not something I feel anything about. My life isn't dependent on whether I 'have someone' or not. I know for a fact, you will never be satisfied no matter who you are with until you are satisfied with yourself.

There is nothing more annoying than being with someone who complains about how inadequate they are all the freaking time and then uses their 'other half' to make them feel better about themselves.

As for me. I am thoroughly content at the moment with where I am and how I am. And even though in the public eye, I am 'single'. I feel whole. My singleness doesn't necessarily make me available. I shall choose in due time, who I will be available for (Kwon Ji Yong anyone? LMAO).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those 'OMG people in a relationship are OF THE DEVIL' people. I adore when people can find the person who they can cherish, it's the sweetest thing and I'm sure I will be completely over the moon when my turn comes along.

but, I'm definitely not waiting and moping around for it to happen. When the time comes for it to happen, it will happen. In the meantime I have other things to do and in all honesty, I've not met anyone yet who I can imagine loving more than I love my friends hahaha.

Nuff Said bro's

P.S. Don't ever think your happiness is dependent on another person, because they will feel used and you will feel let down when they act like a fallible human (which they are). Just be happy with who you are and rather than leaning on someone, try and become a person who someone else can lean on.

Don't worry. God is good and if your hearts desire is to have someone to love then he will bring them along. Just trust Him with that and get on with YOUR life.

Have a good one!

Love Min

No comments:

Post a Comment