Monday 14 March 2011

Trying to Dwell on Loveliness

note: I was supposed to post this last night, but my net connection was being bum faced, so here it is now *huggg*

AKKKKKK!

Wow, if you say AKKK out loud you sound like an angry sea bird or something!

Did you know that there is a sea bird called a Booby? It has blue feet.

I woke up today with so many good intentions....well actually I was having this weird morning dream FOR AGES! You know the dreams you have just before you wake up?

Well, it wasn't weird, because I enjoyed it really! It was pretty much One Piece, but with me and people in my life and dream people. Then what happened was, this huge green sea serpent (and I MEAN HUGE) was trying to stop us from rescuing the princess who lived in like these smurf houses I dunno, but yeah, I was on the serpents head and it started whooshing up vertically and heading towards outer space and then Luffy was climbing up the its neck and it was such a big adventure! I wish I could remember more, but it's kind of all gobbledygook in my head and all I can recall really is lots of colours.

I want another One Piece dream tonight or at least an Avatar dream. I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world who dreams in cartoon.

OH yes! So I had all these good intentions when I ROSE this morning. I quickly got dressed and checked my left leg and YES I HAVE A BRUISE....what a surprise.

And I took Sam out and you know what? It's a beautiful March day. I'm deeply hoping that the weather warms up for when convention is on. I want it to be GLORIOUS!

I had made plans in my head to RE INVENT my entire room and make it into a sort of studio where I could do my art in peace and harmony (I usually do it on the kitchen table and I'm telling you now, that location is not harmonic at ALL).

BUT then my motivation was removed from me when people started to presume I had no plans and dumped all the boring stuff they don't want to do onto me - which makes me incredibly FOUL.

I think I AM part of the problem though, because I NEVER reveal my plans to anyone. I'm really secretive and weird - which make people think I don't have plans and that I have a mushroom-like brain, but actually I have LOTS of dreams and ambitions. So many I JUST DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!

but I really don't appreciate being dumped on...and yes, there is a difference between asking for help and dumping on someone. A difference between helping someone and being taken advantage of.

ITS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

------

Well, it's such a beautiful night now! (sort of)

I spent the whole evening going over my room with a fine toothcomb - it's sort of tidy now, but not really. There is still a lot more for me to do.

BUT all my books are neat and orderly and look lush - it took a while...the only thing I have more than dvd's is books. I could easily use my books as a library. Me and my friend were talking the other week about how we would love to have that library from Beauty and the Beast.

Sarah butted into the conversation and said,

'I'll come if there is a manga section.'


4 straight hours of cleaning takes it out of me though - I'm not used to this kind of thing - cleaning I mean. It doesn't come natural to me.

I will post pictures when I've finished everything. I've got an idea of how I can decorate after everything is neat. My walls are so bare. I do have some G Dragon posters, but they are HUGE and I really don't want to spoil them with bluetac. If I did put them up, I would frame them, but I'd have to find a massive frame somewhere.

Mum seems to think I'm too old to have posters of 'men' on my wall or whatever. She was commenting on how it was weird that I had a picture of G Dragon as my laptop wallpaper at the age of 22.

TBH it hadn't really crossed my mind that I was 'too old' to be obsessive. I've been obsessive about things my entire life. I'm famous for it. When I get into stuff I go the whole haul. And EVERY TIME my mum gives me a lecture on how I should concentrate on more important things....I actually do all the important stuff too, but I don't shove it in peoples faces. You should have seen me when I first got into Star Wars - crazy fangirl would be an understatement.

I just shrugged at my mum anyway. I'm 22, not dead. And I am definitely not going to be ashamed about what I like. I've never cared of what other people thought about my habits and I'm not going to start now. Especially when there is nothing wrong with what I like.

I have a feeling this isn't the last though. Even when I am married with 10 children my mum will lecture me.

'Michelle you are too obsessed with your kids! You need to concentrate on the more important things!'


and I'm not even kidding, I wouldn't be at all surprised if she actually said those exact words in my future.

Mums are crazy man.

I wonder how long it will take for me to go loco?

I think it's probably a vicious cycle. Each mother drives her daughter insane so by the time it's her turn to be a mother she is mentally ready to torture her own children.

It's quite evil and perverse actually. I don't even know if I want to carry on such a horrendous thing.

You can probably tell my patience has been VERY tested tonight. Honestly, earlier I was greatly peeved.

To feel better I look at the book shelf above my head and my heart feels light. I placed all my favourite novels and a few other things on the two shelves I have above my bed and it's so lovely. You know I have very good taste in stuff.

It's all these years of being obsessive. I've gathered a huge variety of interests. It's nice to be interested in lots of different things than just one, don't you agree?

I wonder if there will ever be anyone, who will be able to love me for me (including all my strange habits).

Well I know God does cos he made me like this! :D :D He must have a weird sense of humour!

Right! I'm going to shut down my lappy for the night now and snuggle down nicely. My mum told me earlier that in my life I would end up crying and saying,

'Why does nobody like me?'


It wasn't very nice of her to say that so I am going to read and get something nice in my head before I sleep.

I want another Luffy dream please

Night Night Everyone!

Love Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment