Tuesday 21 July 2009

When I needed you - where did you go?

My parents came home from America today laden with t-shirts. Did anyone know I was an avid collector of t-shirts. You wouln't know the simplest for of fashion could be so entertaining until youve actually tried it....IM OBSESSED WITH T SHIRTS.

Today has not been great though, in fact, I'm pretty depressed. Even to the point of crying - there is no reason for it, I just feel this way.

I think everyone has these days and maybe I'm too self-involved, but I really want to feel happy. Where are all my friends? I wish I could fly away somewhere and just not have a care. Caring makes things harder. because when you care, you make yourself vunerable to dissapointment. I feel unfulfilled and empty and ridiculous. I don't know what to do...I really feel lost. It's tiring always loving other people and getting no love in return. Should I give up?

from a very downcast Min

2 comments:

  1. aww i know that feeling, loving and not receiving love back..
    but i will always love you..and lots of lts of ppl loves you..
    though i perfectly know that that wont make any diff since it's not from the person u love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww eonnie
    I felt a lot better when I read your comment.
    Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete