Friday 24 July 2009

Future

Its been a funny week.
Not sure what to make of it.
I guess every week in someones life has an effect...the little pieces of the story.
I wrote a few poems these past few days so I thought I'd share one with you.
It's not rhyming and doesn't have structure, but it is raw and from the heart.

Future?
What can I do?
To let you know without letting you know
How can I act?
For you to get the point.
You're winning the game where the prize is my heart.
do you realize it?
Or is this me falling for a bystander?
I could disguise my mind at firstbut the truth is starting to show.
Should I tell myself this isn't real?
I could lie to myself in order to forget you
but it would still be a lie.
Soon something is going to break
Will it be the ties that bind us?
My pride that keeps me from you?
Or my heart when I know that you never saw me...
I'm slowly going crazy
gradually losing my heart to you
Would you accept it if you knew it was yours?
Or would you leave it without a home?
I could never take it back
A rejected heart hurts more than one that has never been given.
So now I'll let nature take its course
And believe that you'll come to meI
hope you are believing for me too.
Sorry if it seems pathetic.
From Min

No comments:

Post a Comment