Wednesday 1 July 2009

Rain, Sun and more sun....and More Sun

Wow, today has been...wow.

Well first of all I woke up at 5:30 so I could get to work for 6:00, but then I heard really heavy rain on my windows (no not the the guy, I mean actual rain). When I heard it I thought, "What the heck I aint going if it's raining...' and then went back to sleep.

I mean, who does that? You just don't decide not to go to your work if it's raining!!! I must have like been delusional because of tiredness or something.

Anyway, it ended up being ok because, they didn't start until the rain had finished anyway and I ended up only being 1/2 hour late, which is ok, because I totally pwned those strawberries!!!

The thing is, today was the hottest day of the year so far and I was outside unser the blazing sun from 8:00 am to 5:30pm, which means I'm pretty much red raw...my skin feels like it's on FIRE...but it's ok because when it's settles I'll have a nice tan :D

In the middle of the day my dongsaeng Leslie called me and told me Gara Gara Go had come out, and I totally started having a spazz fest in the middle of the field. My dongsaeng was so great though, she played it for me through the phone twice!!! But then she started teasing me, that the video was hella sexy and I couldn't watch it yet, grrrr. Big Bang once again made my day. They are lushies, I adore them.

WhenI got home the whole family decided to take Sam for a walkie in the park and then afterwards we got a McD, which is never bad..

Anyway sorry If I've been blabbing and being boring, but I'm REALLY tired and should be sleeping....I love that I have two days off though, I've got tons of catching up to do. It's suprising what you miss in three days!!!!

Bye for now my gorgeouses

Min

1 comment:

  1. im doomed today coz i forgot to bring my fail that contains all the study module..i cant go home coz it'll take lots of time traveling. im so dunno wat i should do now and still working on the comment settings on the blog..
    ><

    arghhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete