Thursday 9 July 2009

I'm Expecting!!!!

Uggghhh, it's 1:28am and I should be fast asleep dreaming about Jiyong, but I'm not.

I get my 2nd year results tomorrow (actually, later on today). I'm pretty nervous to tell you the truth. I didn't do too well this year I just know it. I'm just hoping and praying I can scrape a pass.

I'm picking up my wage today too - the one I earned from my short-lived job.

You gotta love life ne?!!!

I'm SO buying that Jiyong t-shirt!!! No-one can stop me...I earned money especially so I could WEAR him...LOL....I'm slightly insane because of extreme tiredness, you will have to forgive me.

Other news:

My parents are going to the U S of A on Monday so me and Sarah will be alone for a week...eeekkk. I'm going to have to act like a responsible adult. You know how hard that is for me?

Also, Me and Leslie are starting to plan the ending of our fic now. I feel sad that it will be over in a few chapters. I've quite enjoyed writing it...buuuttt, I kind of have an Idea for another one up my sleeve...aaannndd, there has been mention of a sequel to Phobia of Love...but, we'll see how it goes.

Oooo yeah, the MV of I Don't Care by 2NE1 came out today (yesterday). Me wonderful Eonnie Zaty gave me the link :D The end part made me laugh, those girls ^ ^

Well, I better get some sleep now...

*sends much love to all corners of the earth*

From Min

P.S. I just have to mention one more thing...KWON JI YONG HAS GORGEOUS LUSH HAIR!!!! I WANT TO FEEEEELLL IT....ahem....

1 comment:

  1. yeah..dara was cute at the end of the mv...sticking out her toungue like that...minji acting like being cheated in LOVE???
    i find it funny coz she's just 15 yet she look more pissed off in the mv..kekeke
    u're ending the fic????
    i dont have much time to view the fic nowadays...last one was epi10?
    im actually doing my assignment but got bored halfway..
    i demand PART 2
    anyways...will be updating my blog..mayb later 2nite after i send in my assignment...

    ReplyDelete