Monday 6 July 2009

Happiness Gone..Just Like That

I know I already posted somethig today, but you know when there is something on your mind and you just have to say it, well here it is ~

Maybe I'm a fool
but I'm torn at the heart
What began as a blessing
ended as a curse
The memories we share
Seperated us from others
But now that we are apart
They break me up inside
It is a beautiful pain
The reminder of lovely things
And yet, it tells the story of a loss
Other news...I'm despairing...I lost my job...darn weather spoiled the strawberries, so they are keeping all the work for the Romanians who came over. I'm gonna miss them all!!! They were so much fun to work with. I'm kind of attached to them now :'(
Sooo despondent...I need cheering up
Minnie

1 comment:

  1. omg u didnt tell me u stopped working><
    i havent been blogging much coz i dont have mood for anything...my newest chapter is already done on papers but im too lazy to type them down...
    huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete