Friday 3 July 2009

Swinging Moods, must be something in the Water

I feel weird today.

It's like, I'm hyper, but only because I'm trying to block out this depressed feeling thats trying to grab at me. Maybe it's the warm muggy cloudy weather. I'm not sure about myself today. What is this feeling? Unfulfillment? Aigoo, it's making me moody.

In other news, my bed collapsed yesterday. The story goes -

I had a major spazz fest and then Sarah joined in...and then so did Sam.
Now Sammy's way of spazzing was to grab a bag that was hanging on my bedpost and pull it for all he was worth...which made the bedpost come apart from the bed and cause it all to collapse.
So I have to sleep on the floor until my dad fixes it....Heaven knows when that will be.

Stinking uni just asked me why I hadn't handed in my portfolio for last year. The thing is, they never told anyone to do this so how were we supposed to know? It's freaking annoying because I can't find one of my assignments. Stupid stupid!!!!! Why can't they just let me enjoy summer? I thought I'd got away from in all for a few lush free months!!!

Meanwhile Big Bang are being gorgeous as usual, making this dull day a whole lot brighter for me. They are like the friends I've never met...one day maybe I can haha, I wish!!! I sound like a crazy fan, but I love how they don't call their supporters 'fans'. We are their VIP's....which is kind of like concubines....OMG hahahahahahah, I cracked myself up, what can I say, I'm totally mood swinging today....its like how the mood ring song goes

"Cos when its black means watch your back, because your probably
The last person in the world right now she wants to see...
And when its blue it means that you should call her up immediatly
and ask her out because she'll most likely agree.
And when it's green it simple means that she is really stressed
and when it's clear it means she's completely emotionless
and thats allright I must confesss......."

Haha I love that song is's completely classic. Ahhh!!!! SO fresh, SO cool!!!!!

LIKE BIG BANG - sfkjshdfkjhsdjkhfbczmnbcvyasgdlfga.iweshf/ashdlkfh.hasdlkfhbjdbfgkjvhdsb

I need to spazz, it is my energy source... MY ENERGYYY!!!!! ahahahah big bang are everywhere........I LOVE IT!!!!

I'm loving you all canstantly...be good my crazies!!! Muuuaahhhh

From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment