Monday 6 July 2009

Dreams, why do they tend to not come true?

I got up at 4:30 again today - stupid farm work, getting me out of bed at the crack of dawn!!!
The great thing was, It rained so I got off waaay earlier than expected, woooo!!!...even though by now, the rain has stopped so the workers who live on the farm will be back in the fields again...poor them XD

I had an amazing dream last night - Big Bang had spare time on their 'UK tour' (just by that alone you can tell it is a dream) so they decided to do a mini concert in the church building we use in Manchester....OMG it was so real!! I felt so excited. And then after the concert they were standing on the steps giving autographs and stuff and all my non-VIP friends were there trying to suck up, even though they probably don't even know what Haru Haru means...grrrr...
Anyway I was just asking Jiyong (yes him) for his autograph, when I realized I didn't have my book with me so I asked him to wait until I got it and as I was walking to get it from my bag I realized he'd followed me....KWON JI YONG had followed me!!! then he waited while I got my drawing book and asked if he could take a look at my work...then he got so close to me...and I mean close. My heart was beating sososososososoooo fast, it was SO real.....but then I woke up. But it was the best dream I've had in a flipping long time....I just can't get over how close he felt hahaha....I'm such a fanatic, but I don't care...big bang is my medicine!!....it's funny how the only member I spoke to in my dream was Jiyong though...well...maybe not too suprising, the amount of time I spend spazzing over him.

Now I have to go to uni and drop off this freaking portfolio...then I'm getting a nice bath and washing every single bit of strawberry smell off my body....I don't see strawberries the same way anymore...lol...they disgust me...

Anyhoo see you soon :D

From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment