Monday 20 February 2012

The Working Mind

Sat at the lunch table at work wondering what else I could be doing with my life.

I was just thinking last night about how I wanted to be able to work In another country at some stage. I'm a complete fail when it comes to wanting something so hard and then working to get it. Most of the time I just allow myself to be discouraged.

I'd love to have a constant flow of new things coming into my existence, but it takes a bit more effort than that. My brain yearns for creativity and fresh ideas and my eyes really wish I still wore contact lenses(just thought I'd throw that in).

Someone bought me a new mirror for my room yesterday. I really love it and it makes a lot of difference in the complete barren wasteland that was left when my room mate moved out. It brings a lil' bit of character to the place, I like character.

It's one of my housemates 21st birthday on Thursday and I have no idea what to get her. I can't really remember my 21st, however I do know that two weeks before I met some pf my best friends. I think it's remarkable how 'things' don't remain in your memory, but the feeling of love does. It shows what is the most important thing.

Well, I have to get back to work now so I hope you have a nice day and please pray that I think of a great birthday present.

Min

No comments:

Post a Comment