Tuesday 14 February 2012

I Hope I Am Never Gross

My tongue feels like it has lost all feeling and my back gums feel like they have had a fist fight with the Incredible Hulk.

This horrible experience is due to drinking boiling hot liquid and wisdom teeth.

If this is what heat and wisdom bring with them...well, I think we would all be better of without it all - kidding...ish...no really I am.

Well, my room mate has officially moved out, but in the kindness of her heart, has left me her laptop till the end of the month, hence, this blog post.

Its like three minutes past 12 so my grammar will be poo, but I don't actually care - what loony gave rules to expression anyway? (FYI, I don't usually think this way at a daylight hour, in fact I <3 grammar).

Call me fickle, I don't give a crap.

So yeah I'm all alone in this room now, I'm a bit sad about it actually. I miss having a roomie.

The internet has been super boring tonight, no one has been online and tumblr and twitter are going extremely slow. I'm totally using this blog post as a place to complain - I'm sorry, I really don't mean to.

We just finished watching a French Romcom called 'Beautiful Lies'. Its about this guy who writes a love letter to this girl., but her mum gets confused and thinks it is for herself. It was pretty good. I wouldn't watch it again for a while though. It didn't even come close to being as good as 'My Sassy Girl' (Korean version, just to be clear).

It was Valentines Day yesterday and I never told anyone I loved them. It doesn't really matter, all the people I love know it already. It's just a good harmless excuse to be loving and I didn't take the opportunity. Oh well, at least it's pancake day next Tuesday.

And now, I MUST sleep. I can have a lie in too, because I have a lift to work, which is a bit lush.

Goodnight fit ones,

Love Min

No comments:

Post a Comment