Monday 6 February 2012

Talks like a Cabbage, Walks like a Cabbage

I'm actually super tired and I don't know why I'm doing this.

My landlady has decided to buy a new TV for our front room - this news is - AWESOME.

I feel we should watch Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon for its 'first time'. It has to be a good movie, not some old tosh.

As you can probably gather from the tone of this post, my mood from when I wrote here last has diminished. I was in a bad place at that time, I am through that bad place now, thanks to my creator and also common sense. I have to admit though, that last rant was really well written. Sometimes I just impress myself so much.

Speaking of impressiveness. Today I wrote a letter to this guy and showed it to my supervisor to check it over and I only had one error in the whole letter and that was a spelling error (well, who knew 'administrational' was not a word?'). MY COMPOSITION SKILLS ARE BOSSLIKE!

I feel like I am well practised in letter composition though. During my school years (in the back of beyond) there were like a thousand English books dedicated to letter writing. It seems an irrelevant skill in this webb/internet day and age, but surprisingly it is of use to me.

I find that I often find use of things that seem irrelevant.

LIKE MY HEART!

*cough*

Ok I'm just going to have a lil rant here and now.

I superduper hate dating. LIKE SUPERDUPERDUPER HATE WITH A PASSION THAT BURNS MY SOUL!

If you want to get to know someone can't you just do it in a not stalker creepy way like, I dunno, talking to them about every day stuff in a normal every day way.

Asking someone on a date and saying you want to get to know them more is super freaking creepy I can't even. Its pretty much saying, I am interested in you and I want to force my feelings upon you in this stupid indirect way.

Well, let me put this straight. I only go out with my friends! If you are not my flipping friend, then you have no right to even approach me in that kind of intimate manner.

THERE ARE LEVELS THAT YOU HAVE TO PASS WITH ME!

You can't just jump over the friendship level just because I don't let people be my friend easily!

BLOODY FOOLS!

Ok, I think I'm done with this rant now.

I will see you later smexual ones!

Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment