Wednesday 22 February 2012

I'm sat at lunch listening to 'blue' bigbangs latest gift to the world. It's an awesome song, but from them I expect nothing less and they ALWAYS deliver.

Last night I slept super light. The reasons being -

Firstly, it was super hot, like a flaming sauna

Secondly, nerves.

Thirdly, there is no thirdly.

I'm finding that I get my most extreme form of anxiety when it is night time. It's as if all the negative thoughts I have ignored throughout the day have fused together to form the monster that hides in my wardrobe.

It's really annoying!

I jut wanna kick it's ass or hit it with a Bible or something, because not only does it really discourage me - it also reduces my sleep time.

It's obvious there are serious issues here.

'Breathe' by G Dragon live recording from the shine a light concert - I am dying in my lunch seat.

Well, my time is up. I have to return to databases and call outs. I'm trying to have joy about this whole thing.

Min

No comments:

Post a Comment