Friday 1 July 2011

The Art of Collapsing

since I've had a 'differen-ish' kind of year so far, I've changed (slightly) or rather updated to a higher grade of Minnie, I've learned new things and gained some more interests. Therefore, I've decided to do a 'things about me' post, but a more updated 2011-ish version.

Ok, so here are a few fun facts about me that you may or may not know.

1. My favourite British artist of the year is 'Ellie Goulding' she's talented and amazing and you should go listen to her shizz!

In fact, to save time, here,



Listen, while you read :)

2. My view on what love is has moved into a different position. I now see love as an inner and sincere desire for someone else, other than yourself, to be truly happy and satisfied in life. I realise now that in the very near past, I mistook feelings to be love. Feelings are not love, but rather a physical reaction to what you perceive love to be. Therefore, if your perceptions are selfish and inaccurate then your feelings are also selfish and inaccurate. God help me to truly love the people I care about in a way that they deserve and not for my own gratification.

3. I wash my face with porridge.

4. I am an organ donor, so when I die, people will get my eyeballs and liver and shizz and I'm ok with that - though the reason why I signed up to be a donor was because I needed to find a legit reason to procrastinate from uni work...Yeahhhh, I'm kind of intense like that hahaha.

5. I've not had a job or real income for over a year now - it gets me down a lot recently.

6. I like eating frozen peas.

7. I've never drank alcohol in my entire life and I don't intend to change that.

8. I don't want to ever date, I want to marry a friend who already knows my good sides and my bad sides and my weird sides and who has decided they still want me forever anyway. And I want to be that friend for someone else too. And then together we will have hundreds of weirdly named children and repopulate the earth with unique and wonderful human beings (the last part is me kidding...sort of)

9. At least 3 or 4 of my best (most loved) friends live in different parts of Asia

10. I've decided to walk the route of not 'settling for less' in my life, because I've already tried that and discovered that 'settling for less' is just another way of failing and it totally kills. So, for example, when someone tells me to 'Just get a job! ANY job will do!' I'll say, 'Thankyou, but no - I'd rather go ahead and take up God's perfect plan for my life.'


I think that is enough lil facts about me for now. I'm shattered today. Last night I was just tossing and turning in bed with very little actual sleep. Its so disgusting when my mind decides to be over active when my body wants to rest. It's a mighty fight.

I was having really distressing fitful dreams too.

I guess this all roots from truth in my life, because the dreams I had were completely relevant.

Poo relevance! GO DIE!

I'd really just love to lock myself away in a room filled with books and just read all day and night.....the room could have a glass roof so I could see the stars and also a lil fridge and side room with a loo.

Looooveelllyyyyyy.

I'm going to go now

Bye

LVMIN

No comments:

Post a Comment