Saturday 23 July 2011

Ok, so this is quite a special post because I have a special announcement to make. I'm on the iPod because my laptop has officially kicked the bucket and he needs to be sent to the computer doctors so my photos and a few other things can be retrieved.

Well anyway, the news.

As of today I am officially employed.

IKR! can you actually believe it?
It hasn't actually sunk in yet and there are going to be some very big changes in my near future. I'm not scared because I know this is the right way to go, but all I can think about is how much I'm going to miss my family.

Home sickness has never been a problem for me when I am away, but then, the awayness has never been this permanent.

I think I will be ok and I guess this will help me appreciate them more.

Suddenly the north, with all it's crude ways and common accents has become like a close friend who i have to leave for a while.

Don't get me wrong, I love it living where I am at the moment, other than my family home and grandmas this is where I feel the most comfortable.

It is times like this though, when you realise the actual place you really feel is home. And that place for me is where my parents and sister and dog is.
And I know this is soppy and I probably won't repeat myself (maybe) but, actually I will miss them more than I can even imagine and I'm probably going to cry tons when I have to pack my stuff to come and live here for a year.

I know this post hasn't made much sEnse and isn't incredibly dEtailed but i just needed somewhere to spam this out and now I will probably have to cry myself to sleep and then move on with life

No comments:

Post a Comment