Thursday 30 June 2011

Beautiful Motions

Hello mi lovelies!

Just sat relaxing listening to 'I'm the best' by 2NE1. I love this song.

It's pretty much saying - You are the best and you should think that because you are.
No one else is you, therefore, when you say. 'I am the best.' Its true innit!?

There is nothing more tiring than trying to live up to expectations, because you have given a false impression of who you are to the outer world.

That's why I try and be myself always. It's darn hard at times too, especially if you want to make a good impression and you are having a low self esteem moment and you don't think there is anything good within yourself to offer.

My advice is, even if it's a bad day for you, still be yourself, because sooner or later people find out who you are and the last thing you want is for them to realise you are a liar.

The other reason I like the 'I'm the Best' by 2NE1 is because I have a crush on Park Bom - she's God's definition of lushness, in human form.

When I went on holiday I got a new hardback sketchpad. I'm very excited about it, mainly because I've never actually had a proper sketchbook. I usually just draw on printer paper or get those pads you can rip paper out of.

I'm looking forward to when I've actually filled the whole book with drawings and experiments and it will be such a satisfying thing for me. The best part of it though is that its a permanent thing. All the drawings in there will stay in there, all my work for me.

There is something icky about putting your time and energy into a drawing and then selling it or giving it away. It's like you've given someone a piece of yourself. I don't mind if someone has asked me to do a picture for them specifically and I know from the start it isn't mine.

It's those times when I draw a picture just for the pleasure of art and then someone says, 'So how much is that worth?' or 'How much will you sell that for?' OR 'Can't you give me that?'

SDFHALSKFJLASK AWFUL!

Personally for me - drawing is something that I enjoy and get pleasure from. It's kind of like a husband hahahaha. No, but really...it's not only joy, but it's like a beautiful frustration. It's an element of madness in my existence. To be honest, I can't describe the feeling - but if you have something that you use to express yourself, something within you that you are so sure of - then imagine a person asking for it for a price?

It's seriously vomit inducing.

LOL at me getting all dramatic.

Everyone has a random variety of obsessions throughout life, but there's always that one thing that is with you from the day you were born till the day you die - something that is a part of your whole definition.

I guess it must be a type of love.

My poor bladder is telling me I have been drinking far too much tea. I think I shall go empty it and then proceed to fill it again. My bladder is so good to me, I can't even.

I should go now.

Disclaimer - The reason my blog is filled with emotional vomit is probably fuelled by the fact that Roger Federer, my athletic hero, was beaten yesterday in an incredible match and I have not yet recovered.

It was my summer dream to watch another Wimbledon final between Roger and Nadal - who are in my personal opinion - ASFOUALSHIJFKA SFOHAUKSLJNFA SYFPIHOALSKF UASY*OPQIHFLJKASF YPOASIHLFKNAS FOYUHJSLKFA YFIOHLKASF UAIHSKLFJ LASUFPAJSLF UAPSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so much more.

I feel grateful to God that He allowed me to watch the French open final between Federer and Nadal, but there are great sobbings in my heart.

Roger is such a gentleman and my future child will probably be named after him in some way. He is the best athlete of my lifetime and I am in mourning because the Wimbledon final is going to be lacking with the loss of his swashbuckling, truly beautiful and skilled style of playing tennis.

Perfection in streamlined motion.




*BIG SIGH*

*goes to drown in tea*

Love Min

P.S. I also want to verbally abuse and then slowly and painfully murder anyone who finds any joy in the defeat of Roger - Lord help me. Like I feel this strongly!

No comments:

Post a Comment