Monday 25 July 2011

Llama Llama Duck

I've been thinking about my new job and how orderly and neat I will have to be.

I rather think I will be like a Hotaru from the J Drama 'Hotaru no Hikari' - Very dependable at work, but a complete slob at home. Though I assure you my 'bucho' is hella not coming from my workplace. Watch the drama to see what I mean XD

Actually, I ferociously recommend the 'Hotaru no Hikari' drama. It's one of my absolute favourites, especially the first season.

Yesterday I was feeling the need for anime so I tried to get some on my ipod, but it wasn't working, which was very sad so then I decided to stalk pictures of One Piece so I could have a new BG. I found a good app so my ipod screen now proudly shows Luffy's gorgeous face whenever I activate it.

It was Chansung from 2PM before that, but he is Sarah's thing, not mine.

DSFJSLDKJF! You know when you remember something really cute and it makes you feel like your toes will drop off because of the absolute cuteness of it all? That just happened to me. I love those kinds of moments, but they are very bad for you if you are trying VERY hard to control your emotions. On the other hand, if you have a memory, it is something that has actually taken place, therefore, it gives you more leave to spazz about it, since it really has happened. Not like getting all worked up about what you think might happen or whatever.

I'm probably not making a whole lot of sense here am I?

I just watched the Llama song Video after a few years of not seeing it and it still amuses me greatly. It's nice to know my humour has never changed. Really REALLY stupid things make me laugh. They don't have to be intelligent and they don't have to make sense, in fact, if there is a stupid silence, it will make me want to L O L.

Yesterday I was sat in church and it was quite a serious sermon about honouring God and in my head all I could think about was how frequent it is nowadays to see young men wearing denim pedal pushers and it took great self control for me not to burst out laughing. But honestly, why on earth do guys think it is appropriate to wear denim pedal pushers? WHY? I don't think I'll ever understand it, though I think Ben Barnes wore some in a photo shoot and I didn't care at all. He is magnificent though, so he can get away with that kind of disgraceful behaviour.

Also, why do guys never wear belts any more? In the past few weeks I have seen far too many half mast trousers for my liking and if you are not Young Bae wearing Armani boxer shorts then for goodness sake hoist the mainsail!

Mind you, girls can be equally as bad - if not worse when it comes to these type of things (guilty as charged), but at least they can wear denim pedal pushers without looking hilarious.

Hmmmm, my tummy is grumbling, maybe I should head down and get something to eat in a couple of minutes. Maybe some toast with peanut butter or something like that. A cup of tea would be nice too. Ugh, my tummy is swollen - I despise bloated-ness.

Might have a nap later too, still not feeling 100%  Not complaining about it though, it's just one of those things.

So, a list of what I must do before I move and start work.

1. Watch the entire three series of Avatar the Last Airbender again (priorities)
2. Budget my wage monthly so I have enough money to save and spend after paying rent and travel and necessities and all that jazz.
3. Find out more about my job, because I'm completely ignorant about it and REALLY need to be more clued in - I have no idea how I got it....well actually I do, God gave it to me, and I trust Him. If he thinks I'm capable, then I must be.
4. Get some office-y type clothes, because I can't really turn up to work in my 'Surfng makes me happy' T-shirt.
5. Spend lots of time with my family and hug Sam a great deal before I have to move. Kitchen dancing is a must

Okie, my tummy is telling me that I should finish off this post and get some abstinence!

Sayonara for now,

Aishiteru ~

From Min

No comments:

Post a Comment