Sunday 24 July 2011

Gotta Face the Change

Ok, I'm borrowing a laptop to write this. It has very small keys.

I'm looking out of the window of what will be my bedroom for the next year.
I like this room, It has an amazing view over the garden and then the countryside beyond. There are at LEAST three apple trees in view. If only the branches came closer  to the window, I could reach out and pick one, rather than go downstairs and get food from the kitchen.

That is SO lazy.

The emo-ness from yesterday has gone, though, it does come back a little when I think of my dog. I will sorely miss my dog. Yesterday I even got my sister to put the phone near his head so I could hear him panting - It may seem weird to you, but meh, I don't actually care.

I realize that I haven't really been blogging recently and that will change, but I have to be settled first and I also have to save for a new laptop. My slowing down of writing this shizzle isn't because I don't want to anymore. It's just because I've not been able to.

It's going to be so weird having a wage. It's also going to be so weird working and actually getting money for it. I don't mind working for no money, because then it makes working FOR money feel like a treat haha.

OH YEAH! I went camping last weekend, It was an AMAZING time. I was feeling really negative about it before it happened because things seemed to be going wrong, but my feelings were happily proven wrong.

More reason why we should never follow our feelings blindly.

So it rained the whole weekend (mostly) but we managed to go down a mine and go boating - which was utterly fabulous, we all got soaked and had races on the lake and pretended to be pirates.

I was able to be completely immature, which utterly suits me fine. It was amusing because I was the oldest acting like the youngest and the youngest was the one who acted like the oldest - though to be honest, none of us were behaving very maturely.

I wish I could relate the whole trip word by word, but it was all so good I wouldn't know where to begin. The card games were wicked too, I learned a host of new games. The best one was called Chinese
Snap I don't know why this particular version of snap is called 'Chinese', but it's kind of typical that my favourite game would be somewhat Asian related.

Actually, I'm feeling a bit rough today. I just dosed myself up with paracetamol to numb a growing headache and my tummy is being a bit iffy as well - UGH.

But you know, you have to live with these things and conquer them otherwise you always end up complaining about life and I don't want to be like that.

Still, I should probably go for a nap soon and sleep it off while I can.

In fact, I will do that now.

Talk soon me lovelies!

Min

No comments:

Post a Comment