Thursday 9 June 2011

I Also Like Clownfish

And this blog post will be dedicated to the deep and meaningful subject that is -

Minnie is and always will be for eternity an incessant noob

The past few hours have been for me, mortifying, to say the least.

My mother and sister have to go house sit for a friend to look after her cats while she is away on holiday in Greece.

This means, my mum can't do her other job cleaning the nursery because she would have to drive 20 miles each evening there and back and that's a silly waste of diesel.

Anyway, rather than take the time off, I and other family members said that we would do her cleaning job for her in the evenings.

Well today it was my turn, the events unfolded as follows -

*Went to nursery
*Unlocked door
*Door would not open
*panicked like hell because I could hear the alarm beeping
*Ran home fearfully
*Once I got home I realised the door didn't open because I'd forgotten to put the door code in
*Ran back to nursery
*By this time the alarm was BLARING down the street
*Decided it would be best to walk towards the door with a pace that looked like I knew what I was doing.
*Opened the door remembering to put the code in this time
*Ran to where the alarm is and quickly put the alarm code in
*Sighed a great sigh of relief when silence returned
*Cleaned the nursery for two hours thinking that the police would probably come and arrest me

They didn't.

This is why people should never ask me to do their jobs secretly, not only is it illegal, but I will definitely set burglar alarms off and draw attention to myself in the most horrific way.

I cringe just thinking about it. Seriously, what is actually wrong with me?!

No matter how hard I try to be a responsible human being I always end up feeling like a 3 year old.

Well at least I will be able to empathise with children.

I need a hug.

I made a video too, here it is -



Yes, that is the girl who sets off alarms and then runs away.

Well, never mind, this time next week I will be on holiday and near a beach where I can do no damage.
I would never damage a beach! I'm not one of those awful people who throws plastic into the sea.

I love baby birds. Even though they are naked and wrinkly they are adorabubble! When I watch nature programmes I always feel the urge to cry when I see the parent animals and birds looking after their young.

Especially baby owls, I just see them and tears form in my eyes and a lump grows in my throat - I don't know why this happens to me.

I ADORE nature! Every time I become aware of it or am made aware of it I realise why I chose to do Animal Management at Uni instead of art. I always tell myself I should have done art, but actually I DID do something I felt strongly about and I'm grateful for that opportunity. I am.

Ah, I have to wake up early tomorrow cos I'm baby sitting.

It get's late WAY too soon, I mean I am just about in the mood for some major Doctor Who lurking on tumblr, but wisdom tells me to sleep because there is only one week in the entire year where I can sleep for just eleven hours and that week has already passed.

I need my eight hours people :(

I'm so immature. Call me life experienced again and I'll slappa yo face! You don't know me! (long story)

*goes to bed*

I LOVE YOU!

From Min

No comments:

Post a Comment